Tracy's Nest

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Getting Started

I know, know, many of you must have been waiting, hee, hee, leher sudah panjang tak? (or is there anyone interested *boo hoo hoo*?). I’ve been considering this and that all the while. Should I or should I not blog? Once I start to blog, I’m very sure I’ll be addicted to it and what if I have nothing to blog about or what if I’m not free to blog? I oso know that my blog will be linked, linked, linked throughout. Omigosh, so many doubtful questions.

I’ve been leaving comments in bloggers’s blogs and I really enjoy reading what they have to relate each day.

I read Zara’s Mama’s blog (Daddy’s Fears) and was asking myself about the questions too but after reading the comments, I felt a little ‘consoled’. What’s there to worry or scared of lar?

Finally, I made up my mind. Instead of commenting in frens's blogs, I have to have my own blog! I want others to read my blog too. I want to share my moments with everyone out there too. I’ve been wanting to blog quite some time ago and have been asking around and everyone of u are such nice people to help me start.

It started one day when I told Michelle that I wanted to start my blog. She asked me what title was I going to give it. Ooops, I didn’t think of that. What? Title? Gosh, I had to crack my brain to work on the title. Okay, anyway, there should be a beginning. I’ll name it Tracy’s Nest and the blog’s tracy-elydes.blogspot.com

Thanks a million buddies! And welcome to Tracy’s Nest.

Good. Today's warming up, testing and getting started only. I’ll start blogging tomorrow cos tomorrow’s my birthday. Yeah! I’ll make dat an event to remember.

10 Comments:

At Tue Dec 06, 01:16:00 PM, Blogger Annie said...

aiya... late liao... thot i want to be the first to comment... nevermind lar...no.2 oso can lar!!

sorry..."no point" punya comment

 
At Tue Dec 06, 02:07:00 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Congrats on your new blog :) Now got extra blog to read when wanna curi ayam in the office :P

 
At Tue Dec 06, 04:19:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

yeah..welcome Tracy!

wow..nice title u hv!

 
At Tue Dec 06, 05:40:00 PM, Blogger domesticgoddess said...

happy birthday to you!
haha... finally hopping on the band wagon!

 
At Tue Dec 06, 05:44:00 PM, Blogger jazzmint said...

wohohohooooo.....welcome welcome to the mommy bloggers world :). Good move hehe...now where are the photos :P

 
At Tue Dec 06, 07:34:00 PM, Blogger Lazymama said...

Aiya, I am late too!

yeah, I want to see photo too! And more and more post from you!

 
At Tue Dec 06, 11:44:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Rachel:
Ha, ha, I know u'll be the 1st one to comment. Thank you so much for ur help. Cool title, rite?

Annie: Nvmlar, No. 2nd oso will do lar hor.

Sue: Hee, hee, got to curi ayam more to read lor.

Jesslyn: Ha, ha, just simply think of a name and hantam saja.

DG: Thanks, glad to be on the same band wagon.

Jazzmint: Aiyo, I just started, give me more time to survey. I need ur help on the photo thingy, sifu.

Jefferene: No, no, it's not late. Glad u are able to drop by. U bet u'll be seeing my posts from now.

 
At Wed Dec 07, 10:44:00 AM, Blogger mom2ashley said...

eh finally la!

 
At Wed Dec 07, 03:39:00 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Haha..At last U've decided to have a blog.

 
At Thu Dec 08, 01:48:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Dinah: Ya, finally, I made a 'dash' to start b4 I change my mind.

Sabrina: Ya lor, after so many of u all requested mar (ahem). Ha ha ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home