Tracy's Nest

Monday, April 24, 2006

Fun 'n' Go Tag

Don’t know what made me went into Twinsmom blog (after visiting mine) this morning cos usually I’ll go into mybabybay first.
a
Maria, u were correct, I didn’t read ur tag but scrolled down to see who u tagged. I saw my name but in my mind I was having this thought. Could the name be mine? Or Twinsmom might have tagged another blogger by the name of Tracy leh. I clicked on the name Tracy and it went straight into my own blog! Gaks! It was me alrite. I was tagged by the wonderful and super duper mom of the Belles – Twinsmom.

a
Anyway, I scrolled to the top of her post again and continued reading. Eee, found this very interesting so decided to play along. Okay, here goes:

a
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

sured 3. to be used to address oth- (A Chinese-English Dictonary With Order of Strokes – with Hanyu Pinyin).
a
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
That’s the wall and window of my office room.
a

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
F1 in San Marino Grand Prix.
a

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
11.15 a.m. kua.
a

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11.30 a.m.
a

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Boss speaking to a client on the phone.

a
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Just now. Took the newspaper from the table outside my room.
a
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Staring at the computer, thinking whether to do this tag or not. *better do it if not I'll feel dat I'll be a spoiltsport and Maria will not fren me (heehee)*
aa
9. What are you wearing?
Short sleeved Body Glove Yellow T-shirt and Padini Black Skirt.
a

10. Did you dream last night?
Yup. In a classroom, talking to a classmate about Science and don't know what 'rubbish'.
a

11. When did you last laugh?
Listening to this morning's My FM’s “Wong Gung Chan Lan”.
a
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

A list of client’s telephone numbers, 2006 calendar, Process Colour Chart, Air-cond. and switches.
a

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Errr...... *thinking and trying to recall* Oh yes, yesterday when I was in Carrefour (Carnival Fest), one of the staffs, a Malay guy, was wearing a Malay baju with songket and on top of him was a Chinese Ah Pek straw hat (neh..... the one the farmer's wear in the farm). Is dat weird? I thought he should be wearing a songkok.
aa
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Quiz? Oh, okay, it’s fun.
a
15. What is the last film you saw?
In the cinema? Gaks! Dat was ages ago. Police Story Part ? (sudah lupa). At home (DVD) – Ice Age 2 together with Destinee.
a

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Houses for my family esp. for myself, my sisters, brothers and daughters.
aa
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I dislike people esp. my boss and clients rushing me into doing things. *Kakakakaka, don't let my boss sees this*
a
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Change it into a world of fantasy. I'm a dreamy person.
a
19. Do you like to dance?
Used to when I was a teenage girl but now can't even bring my legs to the steps (too heavy oredi, heehee). Love to watch ppl dance esp. floor dancing.
a
20. George Bush.
President.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Wenly. (Dat's the name of my eldest daughter)
a

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ethan. Too bad no chance.
a
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yup. Singapore or Hong Kong or maybe Australia.
a
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Oh, I've been waiting for u to make u the angel to look after the children on earth".
a

25. Five (5) people who must also do this meme in their journal.
1. Rachel (it’s an easy one, u better do ur homework this time)
2. Michelle (taking my revenge (heehee), try this, it’s fun)
3. Sabrina (haven’t seen anyone tagged u b4)
4. Dinah (want to know what u’re going to say besides saying Goooood Morning)
5. Blur-blur (sorry, cannot think of anyone else who has not been tagged)

16 Comments:

At Mon Apr 24, 02:48:00 PM, Blogger blurblur said...

I was happily reading your tag and praying hard that you don't tag me..but...tadah...saw my nick as i scroll down...

ok lah, will give you face lah, luckily this is an easy one...hehehe...;p

 
At Mon Apr 24, 03:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr..sound like I'm lazy blogger, ok lah, will pass my homework to you after this..happy? hehehee..

 
At Mon Apr 24, 04:50:00 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

I was just "kepoh" reading wat you've written on ur tag and I saw my name in ur tag list. :-b

 
At Mon Apr 24, 06:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good girl :D, OK, I fren you LOL...

eh, we all have a dictionary on our desk, so educated LOL...

 
At Mon Apr 24, 06:38:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Blurblur:
Heehee, didn't expect I'll tag u, rite? Thank u for 'giving me face'.

Rachel:
Ya Ya, Happy. Will wait for ur homework.

Sabrina:
Dat's the consequence for being 'kepoh'. Kekekekeke.

Twinsmom:
Goodie, goodie to hear u fren me. Kakakakaka.

No choice. I'm trying to learn how to pronounce and read Chinese words, so got to glance thru the Hanyu Pinyin dictionary for the meaning. *shake head* Not easy learning Chinese ... sigh ...

 
At Tue Apr 25, 12:29:00 AM, Blogger ZMM said...

Quite up to date also woh you DVD watching.. :P

 
At Tue Apr 25, 02:17:00 AM, Blogger MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Never thought of living in Canada..
At least you know a blogger "me lor" to start mar!

 
At Tue Apr 25, 02:18:00 AM, Blogger MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Never thought of living in Canada..
At least you know a blogger "me lor" to start mar!

 
At Tue Apr 25, 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Zara's mama:
No choice wor, got to force myself to be updated if not I'll be lagging behind when Destinee tells me what happened when she watched Monsters Inc., Lilo and Stitch,, Incredibles, Shark Tales, Ice Age, Chicken Little etc, etc, etc.

Have to accompany her to watch too, sometimes after repeats and repeats *boo hoo hoo* and *sigh*

Blogie-Talkie:
Ya lor hor, how come u migrated to Canada leh? So far far away.

Hahaha, true, true, true. At least I have u and ur family to start of with. *muahmuahmuah*

 
At Tue Apr 25, 04:36:00 PM, Blogger lisaOne said...

angel to look after the children on earth? - how sweet!

 
At Tue Apr 25, 04:55:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Lisa:
I'm one of those who always dream of living in fantasy. Angel - not bad hor?

 
At Tue Apr 25, 06:46:00 PM, Blogger LHS said...

Haha, Jazzmint favour boy name is Ethan, same as your favour too.

 
At Tue Apr 25, 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Hui Sia:
Ya lor,what a coincidence. But how sad to know Mr. Hon doesn't approve to the name.

 
At Wed Apr 26, 08:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiks, I tot I was safe when Jess didn't tag me...aiyah, can escape or not?

 
At Thu Apr 27, 02:29:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Hahaha, no escape. Thank u so much for doing it.

 
At Sat Apr 29, 12:07:00 AM, Blogger mom2ashley said...

ai yo..kena summon again ah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home