Tracy's Nest

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Restoran Seafood Paradise

When my BIL and family came back from S'pore last month (forgot the date and day) and which happened to be my MIL's birthday, youngest SIL's hubby suggested we go to this restaurant situated in Jalan Conlay:

We chose the choice of seafood from the many 'aquariums' and requested the way to be cooked. The food were yummy, yummy.

'Chiew Yim' Mantis Prawns (fried with salt)

Kai Lan with Yam

Steamed Sea Kua Chi (a type of small lala - Kepah) with lots of garlic

'Pak Lor' (Siput Putih) with ginger and spring onions

Steamed Virgin Crabs with glutinous rice in bamboo container

We oso ordered Sweet Sour Tiger Garoupa, Veggie, Omelette, 2 types of fried rice, desserts – red beans soup and 'yeong chi kam lou' (nothing compared with mine - ahem). Heehee, forgot to take pics, too busy munching away.

FYI, the best part was UOB credit cardholders were entitled to 25% discount for lunch during weekends and 10% during weekdays. The price was okay and service was not bad too (psst, psst, Seafood Paradise should entitle me to more discount for advertising for them hor?)

When June came back recently, we took her to have dinner there and she too praised the food.

Hahaha, another 'slurp, slurp, slurp' episode.

13 Comments:

At Wed Nov 22, 01:43:00 PM, Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

yum yum, me also got UOB CC, I will sure pay them a visit when I am back.

 
At Wed Nov 22, 02:13:00 PM, Blogger Sasha Tan said...

how do u know the crab is VIRGIN????

 
At Wed Nov 22, 03:04:00 PM, Blogger Annie Q said...

yeah yeah! me also got UOB CC,so go on weekend lunch can get 25% lo..heehee!yummy yummy.pssst! U notice just next to that restaurant,there is a place to eat BBQ things? call charcoal Bay!also yummy yummy!Price reasonable,but no discount for any credit card!HAHA

 
At Wed Nov 22, 03:22:00 PM, Blogger IMMomsDaughter said...

Oh no! Another yummy yummy crab dish...I'm gonna bug my hubby to bring me for seafood liao...

 
At Wed Nov 22, 08:16:00 PM, Blogger LHS said...

Why called the crab as virgin crab? How do you know? It looksvery yummy.

 
At Wed Nov 22, 11:39:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Michelle
Go, go, go and try. The food is delicious and make use of ur UOB CC.

Sasha
Aiyo, ya lor, I forgot to ask the crabs before they were cooked leh. Next time when I order again, I'll ask them, okay. Maybe I kena ditipu yang crabs itu bukan virgin hor?

Rachel
Haha, must go and try and u come down to KL lar.

Annie
Ya ya, I did notice the other restaurant. I'll hint hint Pappy to go (heehee).

Imm
Should go and try it out, I'm sure u'll enjoy the food.

Hui Sia
Haha, I don't know why it's called Virgin Crabs, I suppose it's just a name for them. Definitely yummy.

 
At Thu Nov 23, 11:49:00 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Wah. Looks really yummy. I loke seafood.Y the name of the crab so funny. Hehe

 
At Fri Nov 24, 01:12:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Sabrina
Heehee, the name of the crabs? Beats me. Dunno why and how they got the name. Maybe the crabs are still virgins - not touched by any other crabs kua. Hahaha.

 
At Sat Nov 25, 04:02:00 PM, Blogger jazzmint said...

wahh..food looks so delicious lerr...i never tried this restaurant before, first time i see

 
At Sun Nov 26, 04:37:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Jazz
The food is indeed delicious. Aiyo, no wonder u don't know about this restaurant cos how often do u come down to KL leh?

 
At Mon Dec 04, 11:58:00 AM, Blogger Allyfeel said...

I hv no idea where this place is, any map? :) Foods really looks yummy wor.

 
At Tue Dec 05, 10:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is this place har??? Food looks yummy leh.

 
At Wed Dec 06, 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Ally & Angeleyes
I only know the place is in Jalan Conlay cos I went there twice and was driven /tumpang over there. Oh yes, the food were yummylicious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home