Tracy's Nest

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas Wish – Another Tag

To Tag:
– State who tagged you;
– List who you want your Santa Claus to be (the bearer of the gift);
– State the gift you wish to get;
– Then invite a few friends to join the tag, and inform them by dropping a comment in their blog.
Simple, rite?

Tagged by:
– Two Little Fellas’s mom (cos I’m a newbie – why are newbies always victims – arrrgggghhh!)

Santa Claus:
– My Hubby


The gift I wish to get:
– A blank cheque from him (of course signed by him). *fat hopes*

Mommies whom I would like to tag:
Rachel (Adrian’s and Alvan’s mommy)
Jesslyn (Wien’s and Lyon’s mommy)

Sue (Ivan’s mommy)
Sabrina (Keith's mommy)
Chanel (Jeriel's mommy)

4 Comments:

At Sun Dec 18, 01:21:00 AM, Blogger ZMM said...

blank cheque is good.. but.. fat hopes loh like you say.

Should ask for sensual full body massage, reflexology from him instead ma..

 
At Mon Dec 19, 10:38:00 AM, Blogger Jess said...

tag me lagi?
My GM did issue his wife a blank cheque le, make me so envy..!!

 
At Mon Dec 19, 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Haha.. blank cheque sure no hope lah. At least I ask for 1 mil cash into my account.hehe

 
At Mon Dec 19, 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Zara's mama:
Ha, ha, u too agree dat it's going to be fat hopes but nvm it's just a wish and can just dream of it.

Rachel:
Kekeke, ya lor kena tagged by me, cos I'm a big fan of ur blog mar.

Ha, ha, ha, I'll make sure I won't exceed the amount in his bank account.

Jess:
Aiyo, first time kena tagged by me lar.

Wow! Really envy ur GM's wife.

THERE U SEE BUDDIES, NO HARM IN TRYING TO WISH.

Sabrina:
Aiyo, u lagi terror, asking for RM1 million in cash. If my hubby really fulfil my wish, I won't want his 'life' as to write RM1 million leh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home