Tracy's Nest

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Little Update

Pappy finally went to see a psychiatrist and is on medication at the moment. He needs a lot of rest and must not be too stressful and he can't even lift heavy stuffs or walk fast (his heart will start 'thumping'). He can sleep well and appetite is okay now. He still has this phobia of being 'out of breath'. He really needs time to recuperate from the ordeal.

I've been quite busy lately. I'm back in the office helping Pappy with most of the work esp. carrying piles of printed work and there's Des with her homework and final exam (ok, ok, she's only in Std. 1 but still ..........).

As what Magictree said, 'we're so lucky dat there are kind souls around'. I'm really blessed to have quite a number of friends, who has been helping me with so many matters, especially

Dr. Loh & Fanny - who helped me to find and persuade Uncle Ooi to send Des to school early every morning.
Ah Ni - who helped me pick Des after school when Pappy cannot make it.
Lee Hung - who helped me out in the office.
Elyss, Eugene, Elaine (Des's godmother), Janice, Willy, Pun, Bao Li, Su Chung, Chew Foong, Cathy, Keong, JE, Weng, Kong, Fang - calling us every now and then to see if we needed help.
And most of all, June who is ever ready to lend me her ears and imaginary shoulder.

I really appreciate the calls, emails and sms from friends and bloggers. Thank u so much again.

9 Comments:

At Thu Oct 22, 11:57:00 PM, Blogger Eva's said...

OMG!I didn't know about that until I read ur blog. Sigh! u must be strong Tracy, the family need you. Take care and if you need my help do call me ok Elyss have my hp no.

 
At Fri Oct 23, 06:59:00 PM, Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

I hope he will recover soon and life will be back to normal. I will keep praying for u and your family.

 
At Fri Oct 23, 10:16:00 PM, Blogger Fishbee said...

加油,雨后见彩虹!振作,坚强。

 
At Mon Oct 26, 05:15:00 PM, Blogger coffeesncookies said...

Hope things only get better soon ! Take care !

 
At Thu Oct 29, 05:44:00 PM, Blogger Mumsgather said...

Year end exams should be over by now so it should be easier now for you. Hope that Pappy continues on his road to recovery.

 
At Fri Oct 30, 01:53:00 AM, Blogger Twin said...

take a deep breath and breathe. dun worry .. things will turn out fine. just a matter of time. :)

 
At Sat Oct 31, 04:52:00 PM, Blogger slavemom said...

Hope Pappy's getting much better edi. U take care too!

 
At Tue Nov 10, 03:38:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Eva - Sure, sure, tq tq.

Michelle - Thanks, thanks for the prayers, I needed dat.

Fish - 雨后见彩虹, I like dat.

Elaine - He's still under medication and will be going for his stress test this Saturday.

Mumsgather - Ya ya, it's much more easier these days after Des's exams and not much h/w now. Pappy's getting better these days too.

Twin - Ya, it's just a matter of time and I hope it won't take too long.

Ginie - For a period, I don't need to go to the slimming centre to slim down (get what I mean? hahaha)

 
At Fri Nov 13, 04:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know that pappy is getting better. I read about it some time ago but didn't manage to leave a comment there. *phai se phai se*

Take care n rest well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home