Tracy's Nest

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A SURPRISE!

I received this box this morning from a courier service company.
I was wondering who sent this to me.
ddddd
I didn't bother to check on the sender (cos it was quite blur).
Opened the cover and found a note inside (above)
ddd
Took away the piece of note and found to my surprise (really surprised)
the 'rubbish' inside the box. Actually I hesitated for a while.
I was thinking who could have sent such a 'surprise' to me.
My colleague told me dat maybe someone was trying to be funny.
*What a joke*
Scroll down to find out.
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
suspense
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
Teng ..... teng ..... teng ..... teng
ddd
Inside the plastic bag were 3 packets of my favourite 'heong beng'!!!!!
I covered my mouth with both hands and
inside my heart I felt so happy and 'gum dong'.
I know who sent me the 'heong beng'.
IT'S U, RACHEL!
THANK U SO VERY MUCHIE!
I really appreciate dat.

8 Comments:

At Tue Dec 20, 07:28:00 PM, Blogger ZMM said...

wah.. so nice ah your friend? courier hiong peng for you!!!

your christmas present?

 
At Tue Dec 20, 10:58:00 PM, Blogger lisaOne said...

i dunno who Rachel is .... but she is one cool lady

 
At Wed Dec 21, 09:59:00 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Can I have one packet since u've got 3.haha

 
At Wed Dec 21, 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Ipoh heong peng ha! I also want le!

 
At Wed Dec 21, 02:10:00 PM, Blogger jazzmint said...

wah wah.....very big box with some mini gifts hehehe...surprises are always so nice rite, esp. with ur fav food :).

i bet u are eating them now all by urself kekeke

 
At Thu Dec 22, 12:35:00 AM, Blogger mom2ashley said...

wow! that was very nice of her to courier them to you..you must REALLY love them.

 
At Thu Dec 22, 01:12:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Zara's Mama:
Ya,ya, she really couriered the biscuits to me. So thoughtful of her.

Hee, hee, sort of belated birthday present as well as Christmas present kua.

Two Little Fellas's Mom:
Actually I haven't seen Rachel. I've known her thru msn messenger but we became good frens where we could chat and share about our happiness and sadness. U can visit her blog at
rachellittleprinces@blogspot.com

Sabrina:
No problem but how to send to u? Wei, I heard dat Taiping's 'heong beng' are tastier .... so .... u know what to do lor hor?

Rachel:
Ha, ha, no problem, it's the sincerity dat counts. Thank you so very muchie again.

Jess: U want oso ar?

Rachel and Sabrina, u two know what to do lor hor?

Jazz: Ya lor, I'm going to 'gazak' all the 'heong beng' cos no one in the family likes the biscuits. *yeah!*

Dinah: Ya, it was so thoughtful and sweet of Rachel. I never thought dat she would send the biscuits to me. U bet I really love the biscuits.

 
At Fri Dec 23, 11:53:00 PM, Blogger shiaulin said...

i love tam boon piah & hiong peng also wor, is anybody there can send it to me?? :pdpdpd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home