Tracy's Nest

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The wonderful gifts!

Those who know me too well will know dat my birthday means the most important day of the year for me.

What did I get for my birthday?
(ngek, ngek, ngek)

Tra ...... da
Superstar Virgo from Pappy! 'futt mung' (dreaming) lar. *can't I dream? can, rite?*
Heehee, I mean a 2D/1N cruise on Superstar Virgo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A surprise gift from Star Cruise – a Birthday Cake.
What a wonderful surprise!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My present from June. All the way from Hong Kong.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, 3 CDs of THE WYNNERS!
(I bet u all don't even know who they are *duh*)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Another present which caught me by surprise ......



A crystal pendant from my youngest SIL, Janice.

Thank u so very very muchie, Janice. Dat's very sweet of u.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A mystery gift (not from Pappy *duh*) from one of u!

The box of Gift

Inside the box

A bouquet of Teddy Bears! How sweet and lovely!

The Card
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
and
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The SENDER(S)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Tra ............ da
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Thank u so very very very muchie Michelle. How thoughtful of u. I really appreciate dat. *muah muah Tim and Emily for me*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's really the THOUGHTS dat counts!

And to those who sent wishes to me thru my handset and msn. Tengkiu, tengkiu, tengkiu.

13 Comments:

At Wed Dec 13, 05:00:00 PM, Blogger LHS said...

Oh, the friend Michelle mentioned in her blog is you...Michelle so good!

 
At Wed Dec 13, 05:50:00 PM, Blogger sqkiki said...

Who said I donno who is Wynners ahh?? If I know u give me the present isn't it?? hehee..Alan is my AO JIONG ler..hehehe

 
At Wed Dec 13, 09:08:00 PM, Blogger mommy of 3 angels said...

wow...such a grand bird-day! u lucky gal!

 
At Thu Dec 14, 01:18:00 PM, Blogger Allyfeel said...

So hung fook ar, so many presents. :) Hey I know who THE WYNNERS are. :P

Happy Birthday!!!

 
At Fri Dec 15, 12:15:00 AM, Blogger IMMomsDaughter said...

Waiseh, still received so many presents, good for you. I too know who the Wynners are lah :P

 
At Fri Dec 15, 09:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you like the gift. Yeah I know who Wynners are too.

 
At Sun Dec 17, 03:58:00 AM, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Yeah, +1 on your age. :P Happy birthday again.

 
At Sun Dec 17, 11:06:00 AM, Blogger jazzmint said...

wahh..really got a lot pressies wohh hehehe...so when is the cruise?

 
At Mon Dec 18, 03:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That blue stripe gift box looks just like exactly what my wife gave me for my birthday! I mean the same box and stripe paper was used to keep my gift.

 
At Mon Dec 18, 04:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belate birthday!

 
At Tue Dec 19, 01:58:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Hui Sia
Heehee, I think so. It was so sweet of Michelle.

Msau
U know who the Wynners are. Goodie, goodie. U want the CDs, I can have them 'duplicated' for u. Hahaha.

Mommy of 2 angels
Heehee, ya lor, sort of lucky hor?

Ally
Oh, u know who the Wynners are too. I thought nobody knows leh.

Imm
Glad to know dat u know who the Wynners are too. They are my all time favourite.

Michelle
Oh yes, I love the gift. Tengkiu so very muchie.

Ha, Michelle, u know the group too. Aiyo, I thought u 'youngsters' there don't know who they are. Hahaha, I'm not dat 'old' after all lor hor?

Jason
Sob, sob, sob. Ya lor, added 1 year to my age. U don't have to remind me. *duh*

Jazz
Heehee, came back from the cruise oredi. Will blog about it later.

Julian
Huh? What a coincidence hor?

Twin
Thanks. Been a silent reader to my blog recently? Heehee, no worries, as long as u visit my blog.

 
At Wed Dec 20, 07:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated bday!!!

 
At Fri Dec 22, 11:24:00 AM, Blogger chanelwong said...

Happy Belated Birthday !!!
Wah got sooo many gifts...so blessed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home