Tracy's Nest

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nice Matters Award

RepIying to Laundryamah's question (and to all my fellow bloggers and frens): "wei if not for the tag no updates one hor? so bz meh?" Amah, I can tell u dat I WAS and still AM very busy indeed. I don't know what I had been doing and what I did. Busy with this, busy with dat. I would love to update my blog but just cannot find the EXTRA time. So sorry, I haven't been blog hopping these days, I'll try to catch up soon. I NEED EXTRA 24 HRS A DAY! No worries, no worries, I'm still sane and kicking.

Okay, back to what I intend to write. I'm really honoured to have received the award by 2 sweet, nice, wonderful mommies, Sharon,
and Elly. I'm so touched. Thank u sooooooo very muchie. *sob, sob sob* *wiping tears*

So sweet and considerate of the Originator to have thought of such an award. In the award it was stated: it is meant for "those that are just nice people, good blog friends, and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support, or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"

I would like to pass it on to 7 (besides Sharon and Elly) whom I think deserves it. Eiks! Dat's the lot, 7 only? There're so many nice nice blogger frens whom I wish to pass the award to too.

Okay, the award goes to (my all time favourites):

her
her
her
her
her
her
and
him

5 Comments:

At Thu Sep 13, 03:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Shake hand with Tracy and received the Award from her) Muah muah muah thank you so much. Feel so honoured.

 
At Thu Sep 13, 03:27:00 PM, Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

Thanks for your nice award. You so nice.

 
At Thu Sep 13, 07:18:00 PM, Blogger jazzmint said...

thx for the awd

 
At Fri Sep 14, 09:43:00 AM, Blogger chanelwong said...

Congrats !!!
Har har..same like me...the tag keep me writing, still haven't finished all the tags yet..

 
At Fri Sep 14, 05:02:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Thank you, Tracy, for giving the award!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home