Tracy's Nest

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger?

I was so surprised and didn't expect dat this award was awarded to me! *rub rub and strained my eyes and click on the link to check I've not got the wrong name'. IT WAS ME! I'm not only honoured but she made me blushed with embarrassment. Rockin' GIRL wor? (maybe Rockin' GRANDMOTHER suits me better, heeheehee). I quickly went to the mirror to have a good look at myself and had a good smile on my face. Not much wrinkles yet and face still shines .. heehee ... still consider young looking (okay, okay, don't puke).

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Rock with me! Ginie, u really made my day! Hahaha!

I'm sure all mommy bloggers rock and I'm sure most of the mummies were awarded but I would still like to present this award to these mummies of twins (whom I know). I really salute to them. Having to deal with one is oredi a real headache but TWO!
*pengsan* (fainted) *salute salute salute*. They deserve to have the title and they really have to 'rock' twice harder (hahaha): The award goes to:

Jacss (twin boys)
Annie Q (twin boys)
Twinsmom (twin girls)
Sylvia (twin girls)
Rovell (twin boys)

6 Comments:

At Sat Jul 28, 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Jacss said...

Thank U very much for passing the award.........already been nominated earlier.....ooh fly high edi!

I've posted my award too............

 
At Mon Jul 30, 12:32:00 AM, Blogger 双喜妈妈 said...

oh...>_<"""paiseh, paiseh.

thank you, thank you. cloud 9 liao.

 
At Tue Jul 31, 10:48:00 PM, Blogger Oscar's Mommy said...

wa dont play play ah... tracy still rawks!

 
At Sat Aug 04, 01:29:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Rockin' Girl, mind to share 10 things about your mom. I've tagged you.
http://mamasbagoftricks.blogspot.com/2007/08/tag-time-again.html

 
At Wed Aug 08, 09:33:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Jacss
I know, I know, u were awarded oredi but would like to award to u again mah. U deserve it.

Twinsmom
Really happy to see u comment and now I know u do visit my blog. Xie xie.

Angie
Don't play play with this up-to-date granny hor? She still rawks like a young girl. Hahaha.

Lian
Oops! Tagged again? Give me some time okay?

 
At Sun Aug 12, 11:49:00 PM, Blogger 1+2mom said...

Thank you!Thank you! Another awards for me..hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home