Tracy's Nest

Sunday, October 07, 2007

My autograph

My autograph? Errr.... why's the title "my autograph"? Mommy of QQ, Chinnee, passed me this tag. One look at the questions ..... oh, this is an easy one. Here goes:

# 1 – What is your favourite movie? The Sound of Music.
# 2 – Who is your favourite singer? Teresa Teng.
# 3 – Which song gets you grooving in the morning? Any fast track from the radio.
# 4 – What is your favourite fruit? Sweet mangoes.
# 5 – Who is your best friend (excluding your family)? Elaine Wong, known her since when we were in college (eh years ago), she was my room mate.
# 6 – Name one activity you would like to indulge in, in your free time. Not much free time though, if I'm not dozing off, I'll be watching TV programmes. Even watching TV programmes, I'll be doing my work on the computer or elsewhere doing something, can't afford to waste time. Sometimes cannot watch, listen will oso do (heehee).
# 7 – When was the last time you laughed so hard till your sides hurt? When I was in HKG, yakking, eating and laughing with my sis June, Elaine and Elyss. I laughed until, not only my sides hurt, my tears rolled and I nearly "sutt yi tai" (lost control and embarrassing situation). Luckily there were only a couple of tables, with a few people, or else, I guess, we would have been 'kicked' out. (heehee).
# 8 – Do you recall your last dream? Oh yes, just yesterday nite, I dreamt dat I won RM12,400 from lottery! How much do I have to buy to win RM12,400? *scratching head* And I oso dreamt going 'pak tor-ing' with a handsome artiste from TVB (new comer but yet to get his name *blek*). FYI, I dream almost every nite and I know none of my dreams will ever come true *duh*
# 9 – What is your all-time favourite hobby? Dreaming counts or not? If not, shopping lor, no money shopping, window shopping oso can.
# 10 – When was your last holiday without the children? 5 years ago *duh* forgot where I went. Last year I went to HKG but Elyss went with me, so last year's not qualified hor?

Okay,

Msau
Online Mummy
Ginie
Etcetera Mummy
Jaclyn

mind doing this tag for me? Xie-xie.

7 Comments:

At Mon Oct 08, 09:55:00 PM, Blogger Chinneeq said...

Oh Tracy, I love The Sound of Music too....and Teressa Teng,i learn to sing all her songs (almost forgotten her liao). Hehe, last yr travel cannot count liao!

 
At Mon Oct 08, 10:53:00 PM, Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

Wow winning lottery, hope ur dream come true.

 
At Tue Oct 09, 10:28:00 AM, Blogger etceteramommy said...

Thanks for the tag :D Psst... you didnt say what was so funny abt the discussion you had wor?

 
At Tue Oct 09, 03:53:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Chinnee
*hi five* Even my girl knows how to sing 'Tien Mi Mi' (heehee).

Michelle
Haha, 'sing nei kwai yin'. I really really hope so too.

Yvonne
I oso forgot what we yakked about oredi. All sorts – from our childhood times to whatever we thought of. When I think of the time, I want to laugh again, not of what we yakked about but how we reacted. Hahaha.

 
At Wed Oct 10, 01:23:00 AM, Blogger slavemom said...

Anything for u, Tracy. ;)

 
At Wed Oct 10, 01:48:00 PM, Blogger keeyit said...

Pretty cute girls.

 
At Thu Oct 11, 01:17:00 PM, Blogger Jacss said...

thank U tracy......i shall do it for tracy's sake....hehe, it's pretty easy i bet !!

but autograph.....scratch head also????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home