Tracy's Nest

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My Desktop View

I was waiting for someone to pass me this tag but no one told me I've been tagged with this. This is an easy one and I love to do easy tags. When I visited Chanel's blog, I grabbed the opportunity. Thanks Chanel (heehee).


My Desktop's the face of Destinee. Hahaha, big enough? She always likes to choose pictures and ask Pappy and I to set as our computers' desktop background. She chose this for me. The icons on my desktop are most of my jobs and files which were/are to be sent to clients. Sometimes too lazy to clear them and sometimes have to wait for the clients to confirm the jobs then only I will delete from the desktop.

This is the desktop view of Pappy's computer which Des chose. This pic she took herself holding and clicking the camera with one hand and doing the 'peace' sign with the other and. She likes taking her own pictures herself and she's good at doing this.

**************** START COPY ****************

My Desktop Free View Instruction:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:

  1. Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Screen key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
  2. Open a graphics program (e.g. Picture Manager, Paint, Photoshop) and do a Paste (Ctrl +V).
  3. If you wish, you can 'edit' the image before saving it.
B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons - things like that.

C. Tag 5 of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

iRonnie - I Set No Corner Thess - Thesserie Rebecca - Skippy Heart Knoizki - A Dialogue With K, Beng - Kauderwelch, Vanidosa Marie, , Vanidosa at blogspot , MyGoodFinds with KK, Dom Lawrence, Rebecca, BluePanjeet, ROSE , KNOIZKI, SARDONICNELL, Girlie the hipncoolmomma, Happy Family with Jacelyn, LovelyMummy with her family,Healthfreakmommy - picture of her 2 girls , Anggie – a happy laughing boy, chanelwong-OurFamily, Tracy – Destinee's Big Face.

Would love to see what's on ur desktop:

Rachel
– U've been so busy 'cari makan', so something for u to do for a change.
Sabrina – Long time no hear from u.
Annie-Q – Don't think u have done this.

3only cos most of the bloggers have done this.

5 Comments:

At Wed Oct 10, 01:49:00 AM, Blogger slavemom said...

Hey, Des is good at taking her own pic hor. Wah.. she can request for her pic to be put as wall paper some more. Want mummy n Pappy to see her all the time eh?

 
At Wed Oct 10, 12:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eiks :S...u feel that too ar, my blog now more like cari makan hor...sei lor...

 
At Wed Oct 10, 04:46:00 PM, Blogger chanelwong said...

sorry..tracy..should have drop a note to you...

I think I got more icons on my desktop...

 
At Mon Oct 22, 12:26:00 AM, Blogger slavemom said...

Hope u don't mind doing this tag. Take ur time ok. http://mdmsaw.blogspot.com/2007/10/38-questions-tag.html

 
At Wed Oct 31, 10:26:00 AM, Blogger mommy of 3 angels said...

wah pic vely vely BIG!

only my home pc i put my girls pictures...my office one i put verses...to spread the good news....hehhehe...propaganda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home