Tracy's Nest

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'M BACK

At last, after such a long absence, I'm finally back. So many to update and don't know where to continue from where I've stopped. The following posts will be mostly on the happenings of Destinee, her graduation from kindy and her days in Primary 1.

Shifted from Seri Kembangan to a place in Taman Cheras Utama, I've yet to adapt to the new environment and still haven't met any friends except the committee members. I could easily make friends in my former place. Seems dat over here most ppl don't come out often from the house to 'kepoh' (sorry, not saying dat ppl from my former place likes to 'kepoh' heehee). Anyway, this place is more comfortable.

Living Hall
Just love to laze on the sofa and watch AOD (heehee).

Dining area and Kitchen
My favourite corner - The kitchen

View from the Kitchen.
I love this view. Whenever I'm at the sink, I'll get this serene scene.
Can hear birds chirping every now and then and can see a lot of monkeys too.
I once counted there were about 20 monkeys jumping from trees to trees.

Destinee's room.
Pink, pink, pink, whenever I ask her 'what colour do u want?".
Without hesitation, her answer will be 'PINK' (haiya).

15 Comments:

At Tue May 26, 09:53:00 PM, Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

next time I can visit u, it should be near my place. Wow destinee's room is so pink.

 
At Wed May 27, 08:43:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Oh yes, sure sure, please do visit me. Just give me a tinkle when u're in KL.

No choice, Des's favourite colour is PINK. I guess it's most girls favourite colour too.

 
At Wed May 27, 08:53:00 AM, Blogger Magictree said...

Nice place! Looks so comfy.

 
At Wed May 27, 11:26:00 AM, Blogger blurblur said...

Your new place is so nice and comfy...and I love Des' room...soooo pink...soooo sweeet!! hehe..

 
At Wed May 27, 02:22:00 PM, Blogger chanelwong said...

looks soooo comfy...
when can visit your new home.....???

 
At Wed May 27, 07:46:00 PM, Blogger Sasha Tan said...

if not pink then what other nicer colour for girls neh? nice nice.. so when open makan jek?

 
At Wed May 27, 09:45:00 PM, Blogger etceteramommy said...

I also like pink.. they are sooo girly girly. Her room looked soooooooo cosy. :D

 
At Wed May 27, 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

MagictreeYa ya, this is definitely more comfortable than my former place.

blurblurPink always looks sweet *heehee*.

ChanelCan can, any time but give me a tinkle so dat I can direct u.

SashaShe used to like yellow but later forgot who 'brainwashed' her *heehee* When do u want to come and makan jek?

YvonneI'm sure most girls like pink colour. Des told me pink is for girls and blue is for boys.:)

 
At Thu May 28, 05:29:00 AM, Blogger jazzmint said...

wow..vy nice view while u cooking up a storm in the kitchen eh ;)

 
At Thu May 28, 01:13:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Jazz: Hahaha, u're rite. Dat was why I chose the unit facing the forest rather than facing the KL view or swimming pool. It's so cooling with fresh air in the morning too.

 
At Thu May 28, 04:18:00 PM, Blogger slavemom said...

Nice view from the kitchen. Good for the eyes too.
I think if my girl has her own room, it'll be as pink as Des'. :)

 
At Thu May 28, 11:52:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Ginie - Yes, yes, I'm sure looking at the greenery is good for the eyes. I always look out of the kitchen window or when I sitting in the hall where I can see the green green trees.

Haha, give XY a pinky pinky room then.

 
At Fri May 29, 07:05:00 PM, Blogger Chinneeq said...

bila got open house? i also wanna come visit!

 
At Fri May 29, 09:02:00 PM, Blogger 杨 霓 said...

Yue Qin like blue leh...都不像女生的!
哈哈哈哈

 
At Wed Jul 01, 04:26:00 PM, Blogger Jacss said...

hey u r back heh, so were u busy with new house...hehe
nice hse with good view heh!!
even aunty here also like pink ler, whats more with a little girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home