Tracy's Nest

Thursday, December 29, 2005

In Singapore

I was in Singapore during the Christmas holidays with my hubby, Destinee and maid. We went together with my hubby's family (MIL, youngest SIL and hubby, their 3 children and maid). We stayed in my BIL's (hubby's younger brother) place. Ha, ha, ha, the 11 of us plus BIL and wife, their daughter and a maid. Altogether 15 of us! But luckily his apartment, with 3 big rooms and a big hall, was able to accommodate the whole lot.
a
Purpose of going to Singapore was not really for the Christmas celebration but to visit my BIL who shifted to his new place.
a
Below are pics taken in Orchard Road during the day of Christmas. Actually wanted to snap some during Christmas Eve but just couldn't find any parking space and the roads were too packed with people.
a
People Mountain People Sea
a

We went to the Underwater World in Sentosa Island too. The above 'geli thing' caught my attention and decided post here to share with u all. Dat's the Jellyfish with, (I dunno know how many) I think, thousands of tentacles.

5 Comments:

At Thu Dec 29, 05:43:00 PM, Blogger lisaOne said...

that jellyfish reminds me of an incident many years back. it's awfully painful. my whole right arm was burnt by the acid secreted and it took more than a year for the scar to dissapear...

btw, sounds like you have a memorable X'mas with relatives all under the same roof.

 
At Thu Dec 29, 10:48:00 PM, Blogger jazzmint said...

wow..jelly fish nice to see but not nice to touch :P..there are some that glows in the dark, they look so so beautiful at nite.

 
At Sat Dec 31, 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Two little fellas's mom:
I know dat jellyfish shouldn't be touched but wow, I didn't know dat the secretion from the jellyfish can be so poisonous and it took more than a year for the scar to recover? Oooooo... dat's bad.

Yes, we enjoyed very much with everyone together. We don't get together even during the CNY cos some will be holidaying overseas so it's quite a rare occasion for everyone to get together.

Jazz:
Ya, ya, we shouldn't touch jellyfish else the consequence will be very teruk. I do have a video clip of the jelly fish glowing in dark too.

 
At Sun Jan 01, 12:17:00 AM, Blogger ZMM said...

Wow.. all squeeze into one appartment, sure very yit lao one.

It's nice to go to SGP during this time because if the lighting and the Christmas and New Year spirit.

Btw, Happy New Year to you and your family!

 
At Tue Jan 03, 08:18:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Zara's Mama:
Ha, ha, ha, sure was very 'yit lao' with so many ppl esp with the kids around. They were so noisy, running here and there and shouting their hearts out too.

It had been quite some time since I last visited S'pore. If not for my BIL's shifting to a new place, I think I have to wait for a longer period.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home