Tracy's Nest

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Got tagged again

I was tagged by Jesslyn. This tagging game seems never ending but sounds interesting. What will they come up with next? Okay, before my lazybones lurk me, better do my homework.
a
The Rules:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and dump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.
a
1. My All
2. All about Zara
3. Faythe's Baby Blog
4. Jess2princesses
5. Tracy's Nest
a
Then u select five people to pass the love on to. Here's my selection:
1. Jefferene (My Little Sunshine)
2. Chanel's Journal
3. 1 + 2 mom
4. Two Little Fellas mum (cos u tagged me b4)
5. Whoever wants to be tagged (seems dat most of u out there has been tagged)
a
1. What were u doing ten years ago?
Gosh! What did I do ten years ago? Sometimes I can't even remember what I did minutes ago. Getting old liao. Okay, 10 years ago, hmmmm.... mmmm ..... I was staying in Cheras, still struggling with the ups and downs of life. Trying to get a nest of our own after having some problems staying with my MIL and elder SIL - aiyo long story lar (ppl out there staying with In-laws will understand, execpt Jess and Chin Nee, whom I know, are happy with ur in-laws). Hubby and I tried to have bb but unsuccesful.
a
2. What were u doing 1 year ago?
Trying to get my maid back when Destinee was being mistreated by babybsitter. Was so happy dat she decided to work for me again. Started to visit blogs and started chatting and got to know a lot of mommies where I can share my experiences with them (so glad I did). Bought two new PCs for the office.
a
3. Five super fatty and high cholesterol snacks u enjoy:
1. All crispy chips
2. Pisang goreng
3. Chocolates
4. Cakes
5. Yau Char Kwai
a
4. Five songs which u know all the lyrics in ur head rite now:
1. Twinkle, twinkle little star (both English and Mandarin)
2. Ke Ren Lai
3. Tien Mi Mi
4. Ni Jem Mo Suo
5. Negara Ku (who doesn't know this should bang ur head on the wall, kakakakaka)
a
Aiya, why only five, I have lots more, but mostly kiddy songs. Though I don't know Mandarin but the songs I sing are mostly Mandarin songs (hee, hee, dunno why). I have a lovely voice leh *cough .. cough ....*
a
5. Five things u would do if u were a millionaire (actually how far can u stretch a million dollar nowadays?)
1. Buy myself and family a landed property
2. Buy my 2 daughters, sisters June and Kuen, and brother Tuck a bungalow, or maybe a villa, each.
3. Visit all Disneylands
4. Donate some to the needy
5. Keep some for further use
a
Still got lots I would Iike to do wor. Alamak, a million in RM? Enough or not ar? Maybe million in British pound or Euro or USD lor hor. Ya lor, (actually how far can u stretch a million dollar nowadays?) should be enough lar.
a
6. Five bad habits
1. Go to toilet whenever I feel excited
2. Always daydreaming
3. Bad tempered
4. Hold the cane to threaten Destinee whenever she's naughty
5. 'Ngi ngi ngo ngo' hubby (luckily hubby's very patient if not die lor)
a
7. Five things u like doing:
1. Watching TV programmes and TVB series
2. Shopping
3. Lazying on the sofa
4. Chatting on MSN, Yahoo or phone
5. Eating
a
8. Five things u would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. Mini skirts, bare backs, tight fitting clothes (ppl will be laughing until their dentures will drop if I still wear those but still can wear short pants though)
2. Expensive clothes for Destinee (hee, hee, Auntie June and Elyss jeh jeh will buy)
3. - mind's blank -
4. - mind's blank -
5. - mind's blank -
a
I don't think there's anything in my mind which I would never buy or get new again. FYI, buying things is one of my favourite hobbies.
a
9. Five favourite toys
1. My little girl and little cucu
2. My PC
3. My Cooking Utensils
4. My Handset with camera
5. My TV and DVD Player
a
Well, Jess, got to know me better?

12 Comments:

At Wed Jan 11, 04:44:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

hehe...we have same toy le 'cooking set'...share recepi ya!:P

 
At Wed Jan 11, 06:38:00 PM, Blogger lisaOne said...

oh-oh, kena tag twice by Mom2Ashley and you.. better start working on it asap.

 
At Wed Jan 11, 07:24:00 PM, Blogger ZMM said...

No need to wait to be millionaire to buy landed property ler.. unless you want swimming pool, tennis court, guart house, big garden la

 
At Thu Jan 12, 12:12:00 AM, Blogger shiaulin said...

haha u also kena tag hor :)

wow u dunno mandarin but still can remember mandarin song arr... makes me feel so paiseh :P

 
At Thu Jan 12, 01:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. honestly this is the first time i visit your nest. I thought i'd read something about your weekend with your cucu.. haha. Anyway, i'll be very happy if u haf a million bucks cos I'll get a house fr u... YEY!

 
At Thu Jan 12, 09:16:00 AM, Blogger Egghead said...

"Go to toilet whenever I feel excited"... I guess we will not try to surprise you... you might pee in your pants leh... LOL!

 
At Thu Jan 12, 02:38:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Jess:
Hee, hee, my hubby even 'warned' me not to buy any more cooking utensils. No more place in the house to keep them.

M&B's mum:
Ha, ha, better get cracking before more ppl tag u.

Zara's mum:
The apartment I'm staying is just a small nest - no money to buy landed property yet wor. Actually, I don't really yearn for a landed property cos a small nest for me and family will do - too lazy to walk around a house.

Shiaulin:
No need to be paiseh lar cos I think u'll laugh when u listen to me sing in my half past six Mandarin.

Princess:
Do I know u from somewhere? Kekekekeke, just kidding, as if I don't know who u are. Okay, u and my cucu can start praying I'll get a million if not u can continue dreaming. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Egghead:
Surprises won't get me to the toilet, it's only when I get excited about something, I'll go to the jamban to do 'big business.

 
At Fri Jan 13, 09:08:00 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Haha..I've got an aunt who will run to the toilet n do business when she gets excited or worried.

 
At Fri Jan 13, 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Sabrina:
Ha, ha, ha, ur aunt does dat too? I thought my sis June and I do dat only. (Looks like we are not the only ones, June)

 
At Fri Jan 13, 02:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bang head on the wall* hehehe...just kidding. Now landed property is 300-400K mah. Kulim less that 100K also got!

 
At Fri Jan 13, 04:02:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Michelle:
Boo hoo hoo, poor me is very, very poor, cannot even afford more than RM100K apartments (my present apartment is only less than RM100K wor)let alone RM300K - RM400K properties ... sigh ... and more sighs ....

 
At Thu Jan 26, 03:03:00 PM, Blogger chanelwong said...

Alamak, no time to read blog kena tag 2X...sorry Tracy..I owe you ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home