Tracy's Nest

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bloggers' Gathering (13/1/07)

After reading some of the bloggers' posts about the gathering, I can't control myself but write about it too.

It was Angeline and Annie Q who asked me at msn whether I was interested to join the gathering and I told them I had to get permission from my 'boss and chauffeur' first in which I had a strong feeling I would not be able to make it BUT he gave me the green light and I immediately told them I was able to join them! (YIPPEE!)

I told Annie Tan – mommy of Catherine [Ah Girl] and Shawn [Ah Di]) and Michelle – mommy of SQ and Kiki). Annie was interested but Michelle was not able to make it as her Kiki was not feeling well but I finally managed to meet Michelle, SQ and Kiki (whom I've not met before) on Friday nite in our apartment.

Finally came Saturday, at about 5.45 p.m., as I was getting ready to go out, Annie called and told me she was on her way and about 6.15 p.m., she told me she has reached oredi! Wow! She was early! The dinner scheduled to be at 7 p.m. (latest 7.30 p.m.).

When I reached the place, I could only see Seafood Paradise but no Charcoal Bay in sight! My 'chauffeur' drove out of the entrance and I called Annie to direct me (and to say I was supposed to direct her *duh*) but suddenly I noticed the Charcoal Bay signage below the Seafood Paradise's. I took Des and on my way into the restaurant, the first who caught my attention were Egghead with J and Luke! Then I recognised Annie with Catherine. I saw somebody carrying a chubby baby and she was Shannon. The rest came one after another and everyone who came was made to guess who is who (everyone was so smart).

My 'koala bear' (Des) was clinging to me throughout and I was unable to get my camera to snap. Below are pictures courtesy of Shannon (Thank u so very muchie Shannon and Hubby Tecky for using their 'canggih' camera to snap so many pics).

Chatting with Annie while waiting for the rest to arrive. Notice dat 'koala bear' of mine? *shake head and .... sigh .....*



All waiting to be served.

Eiks, dat's not lemonade meh? Angie thought it was green tea and
Egghead thought they were drinks but wondered how come no glasses?
We had a good laugh after Annie's hubby told us
those were jugs of soup. Hahaha! (so paiseh)

Want to have a look at what Charcoal Bay look like
and want to know what we had, visit
here (courtesy of Annie Q)

It was 'makan' (eating) and 'borak-borak' (chatting) time.

Dat's Ivan (Allyfeel's handsome BB), riding a 'horse' or
was he driving a train?

Ivan with his 'passengers' and Kieran (LaundaryAmah's handsome prince) instructing Ivan to drive on .......

Later a cake was brought in and only did we realise dat it was LaundryAmah's and Annie Q's forthcoming birthday.



'Yummy, Yummy' said the kids.

Everyone getting ready for the group photo. Say 'cheeessseeeee'

Seated in front: Annie Q and hubby with Fearles and Cruz; Angeline
Seated behind: Mr. Chan, Sasha and Jayden;
Standing: Tecky, Shannon and Rachel; Laundryamah (Peggy), oops, where's Kieran and Kylie?; Desperatemummy (Eva); Allyfeel (Prudy) and Ivan; Annie Tan; Mott (Su Kim); Catherine; Destinee; Tracy; Patrick (Egghead) and J with Luke.

End of the Gathering with everyone saying Bye-Bye till we meet again!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful time and Angeline for the deliiiciiiousss cake!

U want more? U can visit here ; here ; here and here

14 Comments:

At Tue Jan 16, 06:55:00 PM, Blogger laundryamah said...

fuiyoh! good account of the nite! not bad ah...

 
At Tue Jan 16, 08:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee...good one.

Can edit my name abit ar? Su Kim. Tks so much! U're linked!

 
At Wed Jan 17, 08:41:00 AM, Blogger Annie Q said...

eh!Thanks for putting this gathering blog up.Me really busy got no time to blog lei.paiseh paiseh!:)

 
At Wed Jan 17, 01:41:00 PM, Blogger Sasha Tan said...

Finally can meet u in person. U bluffed me say u look like a grandma carrying tongkat. U super Sexy lah!

 
At Wed Jan 17, 02:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, someone posted the names in the photo. At least now I know who they are! Good gathering!

 
At Wed Jan 17, 04:16:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Laundryamah
Did u go back and wash ur hair? Hahaha.

Mott
I was waiting for Shannon to send me the pics before I could post cos I didn't manage to snap any. Soli, soli, edited ur name oredi.

Annie Q
It's okay lar, u oredi posted the Charcoal Bay in ur blog. Soli, I 'stole' it cos nobody seemed to have taken the photos of the food. Everyone was so busy 'gazakking' the food to take any notice of snapping. Kekekekeke.

Sasha
Ar???? Super sexy? U mean super 'plumpy'? True mar, I'm a grandma. I forgot to bring the tongkat. Heeheehee. Nice meeting u in person. U are indeed a beautiful lady.

babykhong
It was indeed a wonderful gathering. Everyone was so friendly and it was like there wasn't enough time to 'blah blah blah'. U should join us the next time.

As for the names, I hope nobody will come after me for disclosing their faces cos I din ask them for permission.*tongue out*

 
At Wed Jan 17, 09:37:00 PM, Blogger Oscar's Mommy said...

wow, you posted the most 'comprehensive' post la. haha, really nice to meet you in person. i am shocked to see you are so young. let us meet again next time, we'll venture yr area next time ok?

 
At Thu Jan 18, 01:15:00 AM, Blogger jazzmint said...

wahh...very big gathering huh...sorry gotta give it a miss due to the car accident :(

 
At Thu Jan 18, 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Angeline
Dat was my 1st bloggers' gathering and I need to jot down to remember.

Oh, tengkiu, tengkiu. I not only look young but I'm young at heart and mind too. Hahahahaha. *muaaaaahhhhhh*

Jazz
Ya, ya, sorry to hear about the accident. Hope everything's okay.

U really missed d fun for which I'm sure u would have enjoyed too. It's okay, there's always a next time.

 
At Thu Jan 18, 01:27:00 PM, Blogger IMMomsDaughter said...

SOOOOO jealous *pouts*

 
At Fri Jan 19, 06:45:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Imm
Care to join us the next time?

 
At Mon Jan 22, 04:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next one in March ya? heheheh.

Eh, u all noticed or not the cake upside down. I was thinking, what is wrong with it... then I realized Tracy wanna show what's written on the cake pula.

 
At Mon Jan 22, 04:11:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Julian
Oh ya, u are coming to KL in March hor? Hope to meet u and ur family.

Hahaha, u were very observant. I purposely turned the pic so dat u all can see what was written mar.

 
At Thu Jan 25, 10:12:00 AM, Blogger Allyfeel said...

That's a very detail depiction of the gathering. :) Thanks for ur Jelly. My son loves it ..kekeke...even I love it myself. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home