Tracy's Nest

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wondering but it is true!

We were chatting at msn one day when Sasha recommended us to read this particular blog. Sasha said this blogger looks familiar and looks like her friend and I do remember telling Sasha dat the blogger looks familiar to me too. She is none other than Desperate Mummy (mommy to Brian and Calista).

I had been chatting with Desperate Mummy aka Eva at msn with the rest every now and then but did not really get to know her.

It was yesterday when I was chatting with Annie Q about the bloggers' meeting on Saturday (13th) and Eva was added into the chatroom. We chatted for some time until Eva asked me where I was staying and working. I told her where I stayed and dat I'm working in Pudu and she told us dat her former school was in Pudu. I joked on she might be one of my elder daughter's (Elyss) classmate cos Elyss studied in the school she mentioned too. I queried Eva how old she was and confirmed on the year she was born. Wow! She's the same age as Elyss!

We paused for a moment not without Annie 'interrupting' with her 'suspense' remarks (heehee, sorry Annie, we left u out for a moment). I later asked Eva if the name (Elyss's full name) rang a bell to her. She immediately replied telling me she not only know Elyss, she WAS a classmate of Elyss and Maggie (niece of Pappy)! Gosh! My mind went 'blank' for a moment! (Annie, it was me who nearly fainted, heehee). I was all this while chatting with my daughter's former classmate! Hahahahaha. Can u all imagine dat? The world is really dat small? And to think dat we will be meeting this Saturday. Hohohohoho

Maybe when I told Eva where I was staying, dat didn't triggered her cos I shifted from Pandan Perdana to Seri Kembangan. Eva used to call me 'Auntie' and she used to come and swim in my apartment in Pandan Perdana during her schooldays. I always remember this pretty, tall classmate of Elyss and I really didn't in the world imagine dat I would get to know her 'again' in this way. *I'm still smiling and wondering in disbelief* But it is true!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting Eva and the rest who can make it this Saturday. See u all there!

15 Comments:

At Wed Jan 10, 06:48:00 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Freaky hor...luckily it's friend. Can't imagine if it's past enemy..

Hey, where u guys going to meet?

 
At Thu Jan 11, 08:42:00 AM, Blogger Egghead said...

LOL! it's a small world afterall!

 
At Thu Jan 11, 11:01:00 AM, Blogger Sasha Tan said...

yeah freaky isn't it. In the blog world many ppl say i look familiar but no one comes up to me and say they actually know me yet

 
At Thu Jan 11, 02:03:00 PM, Blogger Allyfeel said...

What a small small world. Hahaha! I have yet to meet any of my personal friends in the blogsphere.

 
At Thu Jan 11, 04:52:00 PM, Blogger laundryamah said...

ya wor! i met 2 of my classmates from secondary school thru blogging...

 
At Thu Jan 11, 05:11:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Annie
Haiyo, don't scare me leh. *trying to recall* Haha, luckily no enemies.

Sent u the invitation oredi.

Eggy
I didn't expect it to be dat small. *LOL*

Sasha
Haha, it's becos u have a face of a 'star' mar.

Ally
Who knows? I din expect. Don't be surprised if there will come a day dat u might meet someone u know.

Amah
Wow! U met two summore.

 
At Thu Jan 11, 09:01:00 PM, Blogger Oscar's Mommy said...

haha, i had a shock too when annie told me this. hehe, actually i think i knew allyfeel. just not sure if its her or not, yet to find out this sat! haha

 
At Fri Jan 12, 12:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haahaa..what a small world.

 
At Fri Jan 12, 03:11:00 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

VERY small world leh....

 
At Fri Jan 12, 03:33:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Angie
U were shocked too? I nearly pengsan. Hahaha.

U have a funny feeling u know Ally? U might be in for a surprise, who knows. Okay, we'll find out this Sat.

Rachel, Shannon
Ya ya, such a small world. Never in the world expect to 'bump' into her and has been chatting with her all the while too and yet not knowing dat she's someone I know.

 
At Sat Jan 13, 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Hehe, never talk bad things about other bloggers too, because everyone is connected. :P

 
At Sun Jan 14, 12:53:00 AM, Blogger jazzmint said...

what a small world!!! I think u should ask Elyss to join the gathering oso hehe

 
At Mon Jan 15, 12:39:00 AM, Blogger 1+2mom said...

aiks!!too late come to your blog, i dunno you all got gathering if not i also want to join :( can meet some other new blogger.

wow!!the world are really small..haha..like this also can meet together.

 
At Mon Jan 15, 06:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! It was really nice meeting you! I know I nvr comment b4..but I have visited your blog before! Hee HEE..didn't think I'd get to meet u!

 
At Tue Jan 16, 04:24:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Jason
U might be rite *sshhhhh*

Jazz
Next time Jazz. I'm sure more gatherings will be on their way.

1+2 mom
Oh, not too late, there's always a next time. I'm sure our next gathering will be a larger crowd (heehee).

mott
Ha! U are one of my silent readers? Never mind as long as u find time to visit, I'll really appreciate.

Ya, it was nice meeting u too cos before meeting u, we were all wondering who Mott is (heehee).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home