Tracy's Nest

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sad, Disappointed.

Yes, I’ve something on my mind and it has been disturbing me since yesterday night. I’ve to let it out!

I was, yesterday, and still am today, very disappointed and sad over an incident where people (whom I respect), somehow or rather, don’t show or know how to respect. We teach our children (from young) to respect, to be well-mannered and to behave. Teachers, on the other hand, do their part to teach students to respect, to be well-mannered and to behave, right? U respect others, u’ll be respected in return, right? Even though I don’t like somebody but will, at least, respect her/him when I have to do so.

I ask these people, weren’t u all a bit too much yesterday morning and night? In the eyes of observers (esp. the respectful people from other schools), very obviously, 'she' was not happy, they can see and know dat u all did it on purpose. What if u were in 'her' shoes? What if u, somehow, have the opportunity to be of service in their school?

'She' tried to call some of u but what (lame) excuses did u all give her?
Everyone attended the dinner tried ways to make her happy. In a way, I felt sorry for 'her'.

Seriously, who were the people in disgrace? Do show a little respect when u need to do so, okay!?

4 Comments:

At Wed Nov 10, 04:03:00 PM, Blogger 杨 霓 said...

agree with you !

有时我们想别人没面子,但其实我们自己在丢着自己的脸。

 
At Wed Nov 10, 04:37:00 PM, Blogger Twin said...

whatever happened .. hope you are feeling better now tracy! *hugz*

 
At Wed Nov 10, 10:48:00 PM, Blogger jazzmint said...

hugs...don't so marah ok

 
At Fri Nov 12, 11:57:00 AM, Blogger chanelwong said...

i hope you are feeling better now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home