Tracy's Nest

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Handbag Tag

Tagged again by the lovely mummy of Wien and Lyon. I visited Jazz's blog and into Vichelle's and saw her blog on this tag and ooops, only did I realised dat I've not done mine yet. Heehee, sorry Jess, nearly forgot about it. Okay, here goes:

What is in my handbag?
I am not one who likes to buy handbags too. I am very loyal to the handbag which I chose and bought (ahem).

Dat's the handbag which I carry when I go to the office or go 'kai kai'.

Jess, dunno whether u noticed it when I met u during the CNY. Yes, it's still the same old one. *Kekekekeke*


Okay, let's see what I can find in my handbag. Sometimes I forgot what I had dumped into it.


  • Car key
  • House Keys
  • Office Keys
  • Pen
  • Compact Powder
  • Nail Clipper
  • Lip Gloss
  • Lipstick
  • Comb
  • Pad
  • Panty Liner
  • A pic of Destinee with her cousins
  • Purse
  • Tissue
  • Handphone
  • Eee? Heehee, a packet of Asam Boi (hei, don't get me wrong)

My Purse

  • IC
  • Supplementary Credit Cards (why apply for Principal card when there's someone to pay for me) *grins*
  • Medical Card
  • Jusco Card
  • Bonus Link Card
  • The Store Card
  • Maid's Permit Card
  • Cosway's coupons
  • Less than RM50 notes (poor me)
  • Coins
  • Receipts (Carrefour, Giant and The Store)
  • Eiks! A RM20 voucher from Jusco (haiyo, due date in June, nearly forgot to rebate leh – thanx Jess)
  • Eee? No ATM card? (heehee, Pappy's my ATM card)
  • Eee? No Driving Licence? (heehee, I've got a chauffeur)

Okay, done. As this is a long overdued tag, I'm not going to tag anyone else. So, any bloggers out there who expected me to tag u, u can clap hands and heave a sigh. Hahahahaha!

18 Comments:

At Wed May 17, 01:44:00 PM, Blogger ZMM said...

Wah good ler.. you have walking ATM card and ready chauffer..

I'm my own ATM card and my own chauffer!

 
At Wed May 17, 02:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...a walking ATM, and supplementary credit card, smart you.

 
At Wed May 17, 02:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ai yoh... also so many things wan.

 
At Wed May 17, 03:06:00 PM, Blogger blurblur said...

your bag looks small...but you've got many things inside huh...hehe..

So good got your own ATM...*envious*

 
At Wed May 17, 05:08:00 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Your handbag ok also wor, my handbag like rubbish dump wan coz I like big bags which I can dump everything under the universe in them :P

 
At Wed May 17, 05:35:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Zara's mama:
Hahaha, u can always dig from ur other "ATM machine" mar.

Rachel:
Smart meh? Heehee, maybe I am.

Maria:
Ya lor, dat's why I mentioned 'look who's talking' in ur blog. I know I have loads of rubbish in my bag. But actually those are the usual things to be found in a woman's bag mar. Not much wat. Wait until u see my other bag when I take Des out. Haiyo, don't want to mention lar, u know I know lor hor.

Blurblur:
Looks small but really can dump a lot of things inside. Actually, I've oredi thrown off some unncessary things oredi e.g. paper bags, notebook, pieces of notes, rubber bands, safety pins (dunno know how they got inside, heehee)

Sue:
Ya lor, why must woman carry so many things leh? Man just carry a wallet in their trouser's pocket, the most a pen in their shirt's pocket. Why can't woman do so hor? *scratching head*

 
At Wed May 17, 09:08:00 PM, Blogger lisaOne said...

hahaha...that's a lot of details.

the pix of Destinee is in the round thingy, right? is it a frame?

 
At Wed May 17, 11:23:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

yaya, still the same bag, noticed it when u dig ang pow for my girl! :P

 
At Thu May 18, 02:24:00 AM, Blogger jazzmint said...

wah nail clipper also ada :P

 
At Thu May 18, 04:10:00 AM, Blogger Vien said...

So lucky, got supplementary card and summore no need to pay the bills. I got also useless 'cos i always end up writing up the cheque to c.c. companies. *sigh*

 
At Thu May 18, 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thu May 18, 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Lisa:
U mean a lot of 'rubbish'? (heehee)

Ya, ya, dat's Destinee in the round thingy. Actually, the photo was taken in Genting. I dunno whether u've seen this type of thingy or not. After the photo was taken, it can be pasted on a cup, plate, etc. I watched the girl doing this with Adobe Illustrator. I chose a glass-like piece and had it pasted on it - small enough for me to put it in my handbag. I hope u get what I meant.

Jess:
Ha, u did notice. *pai seh, pai seh*

Jazz:
Sometimes a nail clipper comes in very handy leh.

Vien:
Thanks for dropping by. Hope u won't mind, I'll be linking ur blog to mine.

It's just too bad for u dat holding supp. cards but have to write out cheques. Lucky me, hor? Envy or not? (heehee)

 
At Thu May 18, 10:12:00 PM, Blogger LHS said...

Hahaha, your hubby really multi-tasking to be your ATM machine and chauffeur!

 
At Fri May 19, 02:49:00 AM, Blogger Vien said...

Not at all. :) I'll link you to mine too.

 
At Fri May 19, 04:59:00 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Hehe...You oso kena tagged ah??Me only got half day chauffer coz' hubby send me in the morning and pick me up for lunch. After lunch, have to drive myself.

 
At Fri May 19, 05:39:00 PM, Blogger Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

my mmy's bag "like a Doreamon pocket"~ lots of unuse things! I though only my mmy so "Lao Fao" (untidy) always make her bag full & messy... actually all "auntie" did the same...sighhhhh....WOMEN!

 
At Wed May 24, 03:13:00 PM, Blogger Twin said...

my hubby always wonder what I have in my bag ... always heavy with things ... hehhe :)

 
At Wed May 24, 03:25:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Hui Sia:
Envy or not? Hahaha. He's my very good ATM machine and chauffeur. He seldom say "NO" being the two.

Vien:
Thanks Vien.

Sabrina:
Hahaha, 1st time I heard of half-day chauffeur leh. Too bad, too bad.

Ryan boy:
Aiyo, don't let ur mmy hear dat. U checked her bag or not. Maybe all the things inside her bag belongs to u leh. Hahaha, women are like dat. So, next time do tell ur girlfren not to keep so many things inside her bag, okay?

Twin:
Wah, long time didn't hear from u oredi. Ya lor, my hubby oso wonders why I have to keep so many 'rubbish' in my bag. I'll give him a glare and tell him "woman mar".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home