Tracy's Nest

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tuna Puffs

Sorry fellow bloggers who visited my blog and found no updates. I've been very busy lately with my work schedule and trying to juggle with work and family affairs. So as not to disappoint my frens who miss my blog (cough cough), I have better update it before it is covered with cobwebs (heehee).

Ingredients:

1. 1 packet of pastry puff (10 pieces)
2. 1 egg (beaten)
3. 1 can of tuna in light water (do away with the water)
4. 1 bombay onion (chopped)
5. 3 tsp of mayonnaise
6. dash of pepper

Method:

1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Mix 3 – 5 (ingredients) in a bowl.


2. Lay a piece of thawed pastry puff on a board.
3. Put some fillings onto the pastry.

4. Fold and wrap the puff. Pinch with fingers and a fork to close the edges.

5. Put the wrapped pastry puffs onto a greased tray.
6. Brush the puffs with the beaten egg.
7. Bake them in oven at 175°C for 10-15 mins. or until golden brown.

8. The baked tuna puffs.


Yummy, Yummy

10 Comments:

At Wed Jul 05, 09:33:00 PM, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

*pulls Auntie Tracy's blouse*

Can I have one please.... Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

But I prefer sardine than tuna ler. :P

 
At Wed Jul 05, 11:58:00 PM, Blogger mom2ashley said...

wah the tuna puffs look good!

 
At Thu Jul 06, 06:35:00 AM, Blogger Vien said...

mmmm..looks sedap! next time i must stop by ur house..haha..

 
At Thu Jul 06, 08:55:00 AM, Blogger ZMM said...

I also made this before.. but I stir fry the tuna first.. Hubby loves it.

 
At Thu Jul 06, 08:55:00 AM, Blogger IMMomsDaughter said...

So delicious looking...lucky oredi took my breakfast :)

 
At Thu Jul 06, 03:12:00 PM, Blogger blurblur said...

I don't fancy tuna, but hubby loves it! Still, your puffs made me drool...eventhough i just finished my lunch..;p

 
At Fri Jul 07, 04:57:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

aiyah, i not yet buy the pastry ler....:(

 
At Fri Jul 07, 05:12:00 PM, Blogger chanelwong said...

yum yum...soo hungry lar me...

 
At Mon Jul 10, 10:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monday Morning and I see this...wah liao. Where is my breakfast??!!

 
At Wed Jul 12, 02:04:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Dear all,
So sorry for the late replies on ur comments. Really very busy with my work schedule.

Jason:
No need to pull my blouse lar. U can have 2 or 3 if u want, even 4 or 5. (heehee)

Dinah:
Not only looks good but tastes good too. :)

Vien:
No problem, no problem. If u do come back, give me a tinkle and do drop by my place.

Zara's mama:
Too lazy to stir fry the ingredients cos they'll be going into the oven too mar.

Imm:
Had ur breakfast b4 u read my post? If not? Wanted to get hold of the puffs? Kakakakaka.

Blurblur:
Ooops! U don't fancy tuna? I just love them. I'll go for anything with tuna as fillings - puffs, sandwiches, pies, sushis .....

Jess:
Aiyo, why u so 'moh soh kek' (slow) one? Go get the pastry puffs and try them urself. It's really very easy.

Chanel:
Yummy, yummy. Really makes one, with an empty stomach, hungry looking at the puffs hor?

Michelle:
U want the puffs for breakfast? Heeheehee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home