Tracy's Nest

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Meme – 5 Favourite M'sian Bloggers

I got tagged! This time by this "Moo Moo Cow" way up north and I missed the chance to meet her and her chubby handsome little prince when she was in KL recently. Never mind, there's always a next time.

Luckily I don't have to crack my brains to name them cos once I go blog hopping I'll definitely go into these blogs first. Here goes:
a
Mybabybay.com Michelle's blog was the very first blog I visited and she was the 1st person who encouraged me to start a blog of my own. Since then I've been a great fan of hers (wonder if she knows).
a
5xMom – started reading this incredible mom's blog when I accidentally 'clicked clicked clicked' into someone's blog and found dat I just got addicted reading her posts nearly every day.
a
Patrick Teoh – I had been listening to his programmes on the radio since my school days and was my favourite deejay those days. The 'duck' story still lingers in my mind. I love the way he writes in his blog – just hantam saja!
a
Mumsgather – I was recommended to read this mommy's blog by a mommy (sorry, forgotten who). It was from her blog I learnt about kids' stuffs and where I got the kids' links for my girl. She has her way of writing her posts.
a
Sasha's blablabla – I guess I'm quite new to her blog but when I got to know her blog, I just love reading her hilarious daily 'blablabla' and her joyful baby Jayden's happenings. Reading her posts always makes my day.
a
Okay, done. Sorry Alice, I know this homework is a bit late but better late than never hor? As this homework was 'passed up' late, I don't think I would want to tag anyone.

2 Comments:

At Wed Jan 31, 10:15:00 PM, Blogger Sasha Tan said...

aiyah only u guys like to read my nonsense la...anyway thank kiu for yr support also..ten kiu..

 
At Sat Feb 03, 04:01:00 AM, Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

Thank you. Now I know. ;) Keep up your good blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home