Tracy's Nest

Monday, February 12, 2007

Des speaking 'ja pa lang' Malay

One of the advantages of having a maid (Indon) is dat kids will learn the Malay language without us teaching them. I love hearing Destinee speaks Melayu with her 'kakak' (maid). I'm lucky dat my maid speaks quite fluent 'Malaysian Malay' cos I've frens' Indon maids who speak with an Indon accent in which I find it difficult to understand what they are trying to say.

My maid has been with me since Des was a baby (a month old) and Des has been learning the Malay language from her. In another way, she learns English and Cantonese from Des too. So, when both of them speaks, it'll be as below:




Hahaha, very funny, rite? This clip was taken last year. Since Des has been to pre-school, her Melayu has improved and can speak and understand the language better. *clap clap clap*

7 Comments:

At Mon Feb 12, 02:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eee..kenot view the video ler..it say is private wan wor..

 
At Mon Feb 12, 02:35:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Msau
Eiks! Cannot meh? Alamak, apa sudah jadi? Let me check check see see first.

 
At Mon Feb 12, 05:12:00 PM, Blogger blurblur said...

Ya lor..still cannot view the video leh..

 
At Tue Feb 13, 09:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, still cannot view. Did you put as private or public view? It will only work under public view.

 
At Wed Feb 14, 01:15:00 AM, Blogger jazzmint said...

err i think still cant view the video...but I can picture that cause my girl oso speaking the malay+english sentences...sometimes it's so funny, sometimes pretty frust cause dunno what she toking

 
At Wed Feb 14, 10:42:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Dear all
I'm really sorry I still can't figure out what went wrong with the video clip. I think I need to consult some experts to rectify what I've done wrong with the clip. Thousand apologies, okie?

 
At Wed Feb 14, 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Allyfeel said...

Tracy, I think u hv set the video sharing to Private. Set it to public then we can see ma.

My maid now also started talking to my son in Malay...I think he can understand more malay then Mandarin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home