Tracy's Nest

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kizsports (15th July, 2007)

I finally had the chance to meet Michelle (mybabybay) and her family. She is one of the bloggers whom I really wish to meet. When she emailed me dat she was coming to KL to meet some of us, I called Pappy and told him I 'die die' oso must go and meet Michelle this time. Destinee was so excited when I told her she would be meeting Tim and Emily soon. She has been watching the video clip (e ya e ya oh – fun with housework) at Michelle's blog and immediately recognised them when she saw them.

We seldom go to areas in Damansara and as Pappy was not familiar with the area, he 'shot' straight to Ikea instead of keeping to the left lane to turn in into 1 Utama and had to make a turn back to 1 Utama where he dropped me and Destinee at the main road and told us to walk our way in to 1 Utama. *duh* As we were oredi late, I tagged Destinee and dashed up the escalator up to 2nd floor after asking around where Kizsports was. *double duh* (soli hor cos I don't know where Kizsports is situated). Sorry Michelle, dat was why we were late.

I filled up a form and paid a fee of RM23 for Destinee's entry (I entered free-of-charge cos I need to 'jaga' the kid). A tag was worn on our wrist and we were reminded to put on our socks on the playground. We made way to the entrance and I was trying to look out for Michelle and was ready to call her. It was Destinee who pulled my T-shirt and told me when she saw Tim and Emily.

It was oso my 1st time meeting Agnes (Zara's and Zaria's mummy) & family, Chanel (Jeriel's mummy) & family, Martini & her boys, Lynette & her girls. Destinee asked me "Why Zara's Mummy 'hug hug' mommy and why the other aunties didn't 'hug hug' mommy?" As I didn't want to explain too much, I told her "Zara's Mummy is a long time friend and she misses mommy so she 'hug hug' mommy lor".
Good explanation hor? (heehee) She nodded her head as if she understood and didn't ask further as she was more interested in getting to know Zara who was so friendly.

I was happy to see Sue (Ivan's & Izac's mummy) & Ivan; Jazzmint (Faythe's & Vyktore's mummy) her family who could make it too.

Below are a few photos which I managed to snap:

Destinee, Emily and Tim in a pool of balls

Tim hugging Emily. Loving siblings.

Des showing her hopping skill on the Hop Scotch

After Kizsports, we went to have lunch in a Japanese restaurant (forgot the name) on the same floor. There were a lot of people having lunch and we did not manage to get a long/large table to accommodate the whole lot of us so we had to split up. Destinee and I sat with Agnes's and Chanel's family. Michelle's family was with Lynette; Jazzmint's family was with Sue. Martini didn't join us and forgot to say bye-bye to her when we left (soli Martini). Next time we organise and invite other mummy bloggers and book a larger place for a few hours where we can 'blah blah' and 'chomp chomp' and 'tear' the whole place down! Hahahahaha!

Didn't manage to 'snap snap' this time cos the kids were scattered all over. Below is a photo emailed to me from Michelle.

Front: 'waving hand' is Faythe; 'trying to attract attention by standing up' is
Faythe's brother, Vyktore; 'in slumberland' is Zaria;

Back: 'putting finger in her mouth' is Emily; 'scratching head and foot' is Tim;
'trying to kau lui'
(woo girls) is Jeriel; 'watching over and
protecting her sister'
is Zara;
'blocked by Vyktore's hand'
is Destinee.
Ooops, where's Ivan? Ivan was too tired and was in 'lala land'.

After lunch, having said bye-bye to each other, I called Pappy and he asked me to wait for him at Parkson. Where in the world is Parkson? *duh* Chanel was kind enough to direct me where Parkson was and I was told I had to walk a distance of about 8 minutes (in my mind I was thinking 'huh? dat far?') from the restaurant. So I dragged Destinee and walked all the way in search for Parkson. Okay, I tried to time myself, I did not take 8 minutes to reach, I took about 12 MINUTES! *duh duh*

After meeting Pappy, we went to MPH and there we met Jazzmint again. Didn't get any books this time as Destinee was getting cranky and we decided to make our way home. On the way home, Pappy bought some durians and we had durians for dinner.

Destinee asked me when we will be meeting Tim, Emily, Zara and Faythe again.

Hope to meet u all again the next time!

You can read more about the meeting here

13 Comments:

At Tue Jul 17, 10:23:00 PM, Blogger etceteramommy said...

Both you and Destinee loves pink?

 
At Tue Jul 17, 11:55:00 PM, Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

Hey make a trip to Penang and des can meet em and tim. Great meeting you. I will stay longer in KL when CNY comes, I hope.

 
At Wed Jul 18, 01:34:00 AM, Blogger Chinneeq said...

i missed that!!! WAAAAA!!!!

 
At Wed Jul 18, 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Yvonne
Errrrr........ what makes u think dat we both like pink colour? Becos I always dress Des in pink? Actually we don't have any particular favourite colour.

Michelle
Oh yes, it was great meeting u too. Oops, don't know when we'll be going to Penang cos previous years when my sis came back we went there during CNY and for 3 consecutive years, so Pappy told me "no more Penang for the time being" *duh*. If we go, definitely will meet up with u and ur family again.

Chinnee
I was hoping to meet u but too bad u couldn't make it. Nvm, as I always say, there's always a next time.

 
At Wed Jul 18, 01:38:00 PM, Blogger Sasha Tan said...

why last gtime meet me neber HUG HUG ME geh? uWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 
At Wed Jul 18, 01:57:00 PM, Blogger ZMM said...

Die.. now Sasha interrogating me.. why I didn't ask her last time..

Sei loh..

Anyway, nice to meet you.. I have to ask what skin care secret you have.. why your skin looks so nice geh.

And thanks Destinee for her party pack!

 
At Wed Jul 18, 07:54:00 PM, Blogger jazzmint said...

hehe it's good to have meet up i think the last time we met was during my boy's fullmoon!!!

ok lah next time we shall meet at ZMM's house haha ok boh :P

 
At Thu Jul 19, 12:13:00 PM, Blogger Annie Q said...

why no all mummies picture ger??
I wan to 8, why "hug hug" ar? hahahahahahaha

 
At Thu Jul 19, 04:51:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

wow...another meet up for the kids, so fun ya!

 
At Fri Jul 20, 01:01:00 AM, Blogger 1+2mom said...

I miss it too..sob sob :(

Next time got gathering pls e-mail me or call me yea??

Look like all the kids so enjoy the playground, and mommy also have fun time.

 
At Fri Jul 20, 03:23:00 AM, Blogger Angeleyes said...

I tot it was Destinee's birthday! Silly me! Coz I saw Destinee in bright pink dress on Michelle's post... heheheh

 
At Fri Jul 20, 03:37:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Sasha
Aiyo, sayang sayang, *hug hug*

Agnes
Don't bother about Sasha lar *fast fast run away from Sasha*

It was nice meeting u too. Destinee likes Zara and she told me "Zara hou leng" (Zara's very pretty).

Huh? My skin's very nice? Wait until u have a closer look, u'll want to vomit lar.

Jazz
Ya lor, it was quite some time since we last met when Vyktore was only a month old, how time flies hor?

No problem, next time let us all go to ZMM's place. Can imagine ZMM fainting. Hahaha!

Annie Q
Kids' gathering so kids pics only, moreover mommies are camera-shy, so no mommies' pics lor.

Hug hug to show our affection for each other mar, heehee.

Jess
Haha, ya lor, another meet up. It's good for the kids (and mommies *ahem* to 'putt' [8]) to meet once in a while and oh yes, it was fun. Inform us when u come to KL again okay?

Sylvia
So sorry I din ping u about this gathering. I'll inform u if there's any gathering next time, okay?

Angeleyes
Heehee, no worries, no worries, it's okay. Dat happens to be her favourite Princess dress and will always choose to wear it whenever we say go 'kai kai' and dat makes ppl think she has no other dresses .... sigh ....

 
At Tue Jul 24, 04:29:00 PM, Blogger chanelwong said...

great meeting with you Tracy !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home