Tracy's Nest

Monday, December 10, 2007

How I spent my birthday

Pappy treated me and Des, Elyss, Eugene, 2 cucus and their maid to dinner at Unique Fisherman Restaurant, Jalan Cheras. Ordered my favourite sharksfin soup, steamed 'Soon Hock' (don't know what u call this fish in English), steamed soy sauce Tiger prawns, Lotus Root with mixed veggie and macadamia nuts, Angle Loofa with taufu. Wow! So yummy, yummy, yummy, BUT too bad I was sneezing and wrapping 'wantons' non-stop throughout dinner *uuu wah uuu wah* (borrowed from Little Jayden). Such luck! Really spoiled my mood and appetite! Sorry, din bring camera to take pictures cos nothing special about the dishes. And of all things, I forgot to order my favourite baked escargots with cheese. *duh* and *double duh* Will ask Pappy to go again when I'm better *ngek ngek ngek*.

Actually we've been to this restaurant a few times and had taken some pics of the dishes we ordered.


My mood changed when I received this present from Elyss:

My new handset.

Elyss told me when she bought this handset for me, she told the salesperson dat she needed one for her mom and with bluetooth function. When the salesperson heard the handset was for her mom, he told Elyss she need not get a 'canggih' one for an 'old folk' (lou yan kar). He expected Elyss's mom to be an old lady. *duh* What the ....... He was lucky I was not there! 'Kui dou mei sei kor'! (he hasn't been dead before).
WAH HAHAHA! But actually I don't even know what bluetooth is for (hohoho). Hearing my frens have 'canggih' handsets I wanted one too (kekeke). Anyway, thank u so very muchie, Elyss *muaaahhhhh*.

The next day (Saturday), we were invited by a fren to BBQ in his house.

This pic was taken by my new handset.

Destinee and I enjoyed ourselves so much. I enjoyed the BBQ (there were so much food) and Des enjoyed herself running around and playing with the kids.

On Sunday, 9th Decemeber, Pappy was soooooooo nice to drive me to South City Plaza to watch my all time favourite group – The Wynners! They were in town to promote their concert in Stadium Merdeka on 31st December but only 3 (Alan Tam, Bennet Pang and Danny Yip) of them came. The other 2 members, Kenny Bee and Anthony Chan were unable to make it.

Pappy even bought the double CDs for me and which I didn't at all expect him to do and which surprised me was he even queued up and went up the stage to get the signatures for me! (I was away taking Des to the washroom) When we came back, he handed me the CDs (with signatutres). Oooooo ...... oh boy, can u imagine how touched I was? Yup, I was almost in tears. *blek*

The cover of the CDs. See the 3 signatures?

The 2 CDS

He even got me this poster! Yoohoo! (heehee)


Too bad I might not be going to see The Wynners on 31st December cos there's no one to accompany me. *sob sob sob* Or ........ I might go alone .... let's see ..... Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

23 Comments:

At Mon Dec 10, 02:40:00 PM, Blogger Chinneeq said...

so nice u got bbq!!! So long din attend one liao :)

 
At Mon Dec 10, 04:28:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You're most welcome my dear.
Fwaa aren't your hubby a sweetie...

 
At Mon Dec 10, 05:49:00 PM, Blogger Sasha Tan said...

aiks how come yr dotter call u MY dear wan?

Eh the sales person dunno u are hot young grandma kah? need to pik piak the fler edi...

 
At Mon Dec 10, 11:41:00 PM, Blogger Twin said...

i like wynners too ... not a great fan tho but listen to their songs. ur hub is so sweet.

 
At Mon Dec 10, 11:43:00 PM, Blogger Twin said...

sorry forgotten .. happy birthday to u!!! :P

 
At Tue Dec 11, 01:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice birthday presents from ur dotter n hubby, they are so understanding... :)

 
At Tue Dec 11, 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a great birthday. Wishing you many, many more.

 
At Tue Dec 11, 07:31:00 PM, Blogger jazzmint said...

wahh so syiok ada wynners signature somemore not bad ;)

 
At Tue Dec 11, 08:32:00 PM, Blogger Health Freak Mommy said...

What a memorable birthday celebration. Happy belated birthday to you!

 
At Wed Dec 12, 12:12:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Chinnee
Me too, so long haven't been BBQ-ing. Really enjoyed myself dat day.

Elyss
Oh yes, he's always known to be a very good hubby to whoever knows him as my hubby.

Sasha
Haha, we are like friends mar.

Ya lor, should pik piak piak piak him hor?

Twin
Tengkiu. Oh? U like Wynners too? *Hi Five*

Martini
Yes, yes, I was so happy to have received the unexpected presents.

Lian
Thanks, thanks. It was indeed a great birthday.

Jazzmint
Wooooeeeee, syiok, syiok, really syiok, my very 1st time getting the signatures.

Health Freak Mummy
Thank u. I always make Pappy celebrate my birthday and I really hope all of my birthdays are memorable ones, heehee.

 
At Wed Dec 12, 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Audrey said...

First time here but still in time to wish you Happy BElated Birthday, right??
You are a Wynners fan?? I'm not but I listen to Alan Tam a lot years ago. Until today, still like his songs though he is old man already now.

 
At Wed Dec 12, 11:45:00 AM, Blogger lisaOne said...

wow-very happening!!!
you hubby is such a darling to you.

hope you enjoy the Wynners!!!

 
At Wed Dec 12, 04:53:00 PM, Blogger chanelwong said...

such a nice gifts you get...Happy Belated Birthday !!!!

 
At Wed Dec 12, 07:37:00 PM, Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

Your hubby is so sweet!

 
At Thu Dec 13, 01:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I late? ok never too late, Happy Belate B'day :)..
Ya that sales person 'mei sei gor', lucky u not there hehehee..
I like Wynners too, last last time they came to Genting I did go hehehee

 
At Thu Dec 13, 02:01:00 PM, Blogger Jacss said...

yr daughter is so sweet....and i really laugh at d hd seller, bwahahaha, kakaka, hehehe....

can't believe what yr huby did...queue up for signatures???? my eyes roll big big...coz surely my huby won't do that!!
esp...when u guys not 'young' anymore hor, where to find such loukung...faster run away, haha!!

 
At Fri Dec 21, 02:46:00 PM, Blogger slavemom said...

Vy nice b'days gifts u got. Now can use ur hp to take pics for ur blog liao. :) And no doubt Pappy's a sweet n loving man.

 
At Mon Dec 24, 02:28:00 PM, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Happy belated birthday. Merry X'mas too! :D

Mum wanted to watch Wynners, but no tickets. Haha!

 
At Mon Dec 24, 07:34:00 PM, Blogger lisaOne said...

wishing you and family
a MeRRy ChrIstmAs and a HAPPY new YEAR!!

 
At Tue Dec 25, 01:25:00 AM, Blogger 1+2mom said...

I hope i can go but no one will help us takecare the children so..sob..sob..i cannot go!!

Merry X'mas and Happy Holiday to you and your family.

 
At Sat Dec 29, 06:14:00 AM, Blogger MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tracy !
Luckily,,, lots of entertainments.

 
At Tue Jan 01, 01:08:00 AM, Blogger Angeleyes said...

woah.... so nice ler your b'day.
Anyway, Belated Birthday to you and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family!

 
At Tue Jan 01, 11:10:00 AM, Blogger etceteramommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tracy...

Wishing you and your family a Ha Ha Happy New Year!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home