Tracy's Nest

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Teacher's Day!

I was supposed to post this earlier today but my computer kept 'kaputing' and I couldn't access to Google.
a
Anyway, I would like to wish all Teachers a Happy Teacher's Day esp. to Teacher Linda, Florence, Mary (Des's Teachers), Connie, Sylvia, Milly and Jo'Ann (Penang) and and and not forgetting my brother Tuck and his wife, Xiao Yuin.
a
Below was what Des I got for Des for her class Teacher, Linda and Mandarin Teacher, Florence, just a little something to show we appreciate what they have done. I need to thank them for being patient and understanding as my girl is not easy to deal with. When I brought Des to the class this morning, she clinged to me like a koala bear and wouldn't let go of me and wanted me to accompany her in the class (aiyo, really regretted to have brought her to the class as she was too timid to hand the pressies to her teachers). Teacher Linda was patient enough to wait until Des cooled down and tried to distract her and I quickly 'disappeared'.
a
It was a pity Teacher Mary had to go back to her hometown in Penang. Destinee really misses her very much and kept mentioning about Teacher Mary every now and then. Good luck to u, Teacher Mary, in ur new business.

11 Comments:

At Wed May 16, 05:57:00 PM, Blogger Mumsgather said...

Wow! What a nice present. How thoughtful of you. I oso wanna become teacher. Lol!

 
At Wed May 16, 06:17:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Mumsgather
I know u've been a very good teacher to ur kids oredi, no need to become one.

 
At Wed May 16, 08:22:00 PM, Blogger Chinneeq said...

kekeke...tracy, trying to bribe teachers ah ?

 
At Wed May 16, 10:28:00 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Good to have patient teachers for our kids :) How thoughtful of you!

 
At Thu May 17, 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Chinnee
Aiyo, if I want to bribe the teachers, it won't be just the teeny weeny things lor and I'll send them gifts every now and then lor. *thinking* I think I'll bribe the principal first too. (heehee)

Sue
Ya Ya, not easy to have such patient teachers to be around these days. I do appreciate what the teachers do in which I don't think I can and I know it's not easy to deal with my girl who's stubborn, timid but active let alone a cry baby summore.

 
At Thu May 17, 02:50:00 PM, Blogger Elly said...

Wow...so nice of u. Silly me totally forgot abt teacher's day n my son scolded me for not getting his teacher a pressie!

 
At Thu May 17, 04:52:00 PM, Blogger DK said...

Didn't know that malaysia celebrate teacher's day on 16th May. Singapore celebrate it on 1 Sept.

Well, hope everyday is a teacher day for the good teachers.

 
At Thu May 17, 08:59:00 PM, Blogger Milly said...

wah...my name is up there...ahahaha...

tracy, thanks ya! ya, my kindy will celebrate it on 25th of may..but on that day, i got 1 boy pass me a present...so touched!


-Milly

 
At Thu May 17, 10:36:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Elly
Hahaha, I only got to know when I was reminded from the TV advert.

dk
Hi DK, I don't really know when's the actual day but I guess different school celebrate on different day.

Milly
Of course I do remember u are one of the teachers, my dear. Haha, there u see, when teachers get pressies sure will be touched.

 
At Fri May 18, 10:19:00 AM, Blogger Jacss said...

tracy, u really have a big, nice & warm heart!

it wasn't at all easy to handle my twins too but it just didn't strike my mind that i should show bit of appreciation to the teachers for tolerating my naughties.....bad bad bad mom here!
anyway, i'm glad i learnt another tips from u !!!

will think of somethg to 'bribe' the teachers.....food would be good, all can share!!

 
At Mon May 21, 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Allyfeel said...

I was just thinking to get Ivan's teacher some pressie too. They are celebrating teachers day next week. The gift looks so nice la...I am sure the teacher will love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home