Tracy's Nest

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Who is the first blogger you meet?

Gaks! Was tagged by Msau. Promised her I won't let her down and so I'm passing my homework now.

1) Who is the first blogger you meet?
The first blogger I met was Jesslyn from Tangkak. It was during CNY last year when I went to Malacca and it was so nice of her to come all the way from Tangkak to meet me in Mahkota Parade, Malacca. I met Mr. Mok, Wien and Lyon too.

2) Who is the ‘Most wanted to meet blogger?’ for you?
It was my wish to meet Rachel (she was the first mommy whom I chatted online and dat was about 3 years ago. We became very good frens and seems to have known each other for quite a long time eventhough we have not met each other) but twice I missed the chance to meet her due to the time and day were not convenient (for me). Maybe I should make a trip to Ipoh to meet her instead (heehee).

3) Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet’ blogger? Michelle, when
she arranged a gathering at Kidzsport last year but I was not able to make it as the gathering was held on CNY's eve where I had to go to my SIL's place for the reunion dinner.

4) Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet
The bloggers (whom I've not met) from my links.

5) Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
Maria aka Twinsmom (really hope I can meet her and her twins one of these days), Mumsgather & Immomsdaughter / (http://mylilventure.com), (don't know why, just would like to meet these 'mysterious' mommies), Montessorimum.com (Elaine), (hope to meet her and blah blah about her montessori knowledge), Sabrina (only managed to 'meet' her and her Ketih on webcam and missed the chance to meet her when she was in KL last year).

7 Comments:

At Tue Mar 13, 02:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..u want to learn about my half bucket water knowledge on Montessori ah? I scare only I give misleading info

But love to meet up ..the girls can play. I also want to meet MG the secretive woman ;D

 
At Thu Mar 15, 10:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah lor, never meet u also, must come up to Penang. I sure reserved my slot for u.

 
At Fri Mar 16, 12:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy, that was my wish too.

 
At Mon Mar 19, 06:37:00 PM, Blogger LHS said...

May your wishes come true in near future...

 
At Thu Mar 29, 05:26:00 PM, Blogger ZMM said...

Wah.. only you can come out with different names for each item..

Most ppl are the same answer after no. 1... :P

 
At Thu Apr 12, 01:01:00 PM, Blogger IMMomsDaughter said...

Aiyo, I am so touched you wanna meet me *grins* Thank you thank you

 
At Mon Apr 16, 05:15:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Elaine
What half bucket water knowledge? I find dat u really are experienced with handling ur kids and a very good knowledge of how to teach ur kids.

Michelle
Thank u so very muchie, Michelle. I really hope we can make a trip to Penang to meet u and ur kids.

Rachel
We really must meet up. I've missed meeting u twice oredi. Weekends okay?

HuiSia
I hope I can meet u and Jojo too when u come back to M'sia.

Agnes
Heehee. Haiyo, I've not met u too. Hope u can make it the next time with Zara and Zaria.

Imm
I don't think it's easy to meet u but it's not impossible hor?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home