Tracy's Nest

Thursday, May 10, 2007

6 things weird about myself

Okay, okay, I know, I know, everyone will 'faint' seeing the title esp. Sasha (hahaha). Waiyoo, this is oso another long long long time ago tag by Sabrina (dated March 20th). I'm not going to disappoint her and better get it done. I don't know whether I'm weird or not. U judge, okay?
  1. I can eat noodles (be it 'kon lou' (dry), fried or in soup) without chillies or chillie sauce esp. whenever I order Fried Kueyteow, I'll remind the person who orders for me "NO CHILLIES". Accidentally forgotten to remind the seller, another plate of fried kueyteow WITHOUT CHILLIES PLEASE! Curry Laksa – no added chillie and chillie oil please. Some of my frens do call me 'leceh betul' (troublesome) but how to swallow something which I don't like? I can eat steamboat ingredients (fishballs, meat, whatever) without dipping into chillie or any type of sauce. I can, I can eat spicy food, even chillie padi but it's just dat I don't like.
  2. When I eat 'Kuih Kapet' (love letters), I'll 'unfold' the folded piece to eat. I seldom bite on the whole piece. I've to unfold the folded quarters and eat them piece by piece.
  3. When I eat biscuits with cream (2 pieces of biscuits and with cream in between), I'll eat 1 piece of the biscuit first, then lick the cream and finish off the other piece of biscuit. I think Elyss and Destinee 'inherited' this habit of mine (heehee).
  4. When I'm upset or angry, I won't feel like speaking to anyone or even 'face' the person (I only realised this when Pappy said I was 'qwai' (weird) when I refused to speak or even answer him.
  5. I don't like travelling. I always find travelling very troublesome. Have to pack and unpack, have to travel long tiring journeys. I rather stay at home and watch TV programmes or go shopping. I'm sure some of u will feel like slapping me, hahahahaha.
  6. When I sleep sideway, I need to put a pillow or my bolster to cover my ear. I'm a very sensitive to noise person. The slightest noise will wake me up – my maid's alarm clock rang in her room, I was the one who got up to stop the noise; the fan squirking will wake me up; water dripping onto the air-cond compressor or awnings from the floors above my apartment can keep me awake until the water stop dripping; wind blowing in the middle of the nite and there's noise from the door of my room, I'll open my eyes; I'll wake up at the noise of a mosquito buzzing around my ear; 1 type of noise which I really cannot tahan (bear) is the SNORES from Pappy. Gaks! I'll have to shove him whenever he snores. Sometimes I make him sleep in the next room.

Okay, done. Well, am I a weird person?

4 Comments:

At Thu May 10, 04:21:00 PM, Blogger Sasha Tan said...

U memang Weird la. Ini tag sudah lama bukan?

 
At Thu May 10, 04:40:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Sasha
I memang tahu u'll be the 1st one to comment. I pun sudah tahu tag ini sudah lama punya, tapi I tak nak disappoint Sabrina mah.

 
At Thu May 10, 05:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird, ok la, someone more weird here, eat bakuteh but no pork, eat wantan mee but no wantan...*shake hand* :p

 
At Fri May 11, 05:15:00 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Haha...Wah..so long now only do homework. Must kena whack on the bum liau.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home