Tracy's Nest

Monday, April 16, 2007

Bloggers' Gathering (15th April, 2007)

The List of the attendees, designed by Sue
a
Oh yes, last week's much talk about topic of Jess coming to KL finally came. Wien and Lyon made it to KL with their mom (Jess) and dad (Mr. Mok) on Saturday. Some of us were chatting at msn for almost a week about this gathering about where to meet, which day to meet, what time to meet. Some of us could not make it on Saturday and some could not make it on Sunday (haiyo, manyak susahnya) but finally we compromised and confirmed to meet at The Marche Movenpick Restaurant, a Western food Restaurant in the The Curve on Sunday at 7.00 p.m. Thank u so much to Annie Q for booking the reservation in advance.
a
It was so kind of Msau to drive me and Des (I sort of 'begged' her, heehee) and she 'chauffeured' Xilly and her Yiyi and Thung Thung, together with her own SQ and Kiki (we had a joke dat the car was filled with females, hahaha). It was my first time meeting Xilly and her kids (nice to meet u, Xilly).
a
We reached The Curve at about 6.30 p.m. and was about to search for The Marche Restaurant and Xilly spotted the signage of the restaurant. As it was still early, we went for a little walk around the area.
a
At about 6.45 p.m., we decided to make our way to the restaurant. At the entrance, we were given a card (sort of a bill) each. The card was to be stamped whenever we made our orders at the 'stalls'. When u leave, u have to bring the card to the cashier to settle ur bill before u can exit the restaurant. U lose the card, RM200 will be penalised, so, make sure u don't lose the card!
a
We were showed our reservation table and I thought we were the earliest but nope, when we went into the restaurant, I saw LaundryAmah was oredi there with LaundryApah, Kieran and Kylie. *duh* They were oredi 'gazakking' their food.
a
Annie Tan was next to arrive and she (dared) came alone without Catherine which Des was so looking forward to meet her little fren again.
a
Our designer (and sexitary) of the invitation card, Sue, was next on the list to arrive with Ivan, Izac and maid. (Sue, u did a very good job on the invitation card)
a
While we were munching away, I noticed our 'lenglui', sexy and recently voted as one of the hottest mommy blogger, Sasha, at the entrance. She told me she would not be attending as she was too tired over the past week and needed to rest. So glad to see her and Jayden and I was so happy dat she could make it.
a
Next I saw Egghead came in with J and the forever cheerful Little Luke.
a
Finally the VVIP persons came in – Mr. Mok, Jess, Wien and Lyon. Lyon has grown so much from the last time I saw her (dat was last year during CNY). This time round, she was not so clingy and was friendly too.
a
After finishing my meal and while I was in the play corner with Des, I suddenly saw Little Ashley, Dinah's "Little Missy". I didn't recognise Dinah and was asking Annie who the lenglui was and Annie told she only knew her by Mom2Ashley (heehee, soli Dinah). Her hubs came too.
a
1+2 mom (Sylvia) was the last to arrive with hubby, Carter and her twins (she did inform me dat she would be late). I couldn't differentiate between Carol and Carrie – too identical for me. Sylvia and I chatted for a while about Des's studies (her Carter's the same age as Des and is in one of the kindy's branches in which Des's attending).
a
I was a bit disappointed dat the organiser (Annie Q) couldn't make it. Jazzmint, Angeline, Shannon and Milly whom I know were not able to attend too.
a
Below are pics taken by my 'lauya' camera and with my skill of holding the camera, the results are not very clear. I was not able to capture all the kids pics as they were 'scattered' here and there. Sorry to LaundryAmah, I've missed out Kieran and especially to Sue, I didn't even get a single pic of Ivan or Izac.

Des, SQ, Yiyi and Tung Tung (face down)

Little Luke with his mom (J)

Kylie caught in the act doing her 'stunt'

Wien, Lyon and Mr. Mok (in red).
Dat's LaundryApah in the white T-shirt.

SQ, Des and Wien on the slide

Three 'leng lui' mommies, Dinah, Sasha and LaundryAmah
Little Ashley (Dinah's Little Missy) trying to 'kau' Little Jayden


1+2 mom's kids – Carter, her twins (Carol and Carrie)

Dat's our invitation card designer, Sue

Kiki (on the stroller), Des, Yiyi (red dress), SQ (blue T-shirt)
and Thung Thung (squatting)
a
Fortunately, there was a play corner for the kids and I'm sure the kids had a great time. I was so glad dat Des was not so clingy this time as compared to when she was at the last bloggers' gathering at the Charcoal Bay. She enjoyed herself very much. Msau, Xilly and I decided to make our move at around 9.00 p.m. as we were staying quite a distance from The Curve.
a
Jess, hope u and family had a good time in KL! Hope to see u all (and everyone) again!

17 Comments:

At Mon Apr 16, 03:01:00 PM, Blogger Annie Q said...

wei wei wei...sorry ar..i cant attend! I did call Sue & laudryamah at 9.30pm but it seems everyone had left..Dinner finish quite late ma..*sob sob* i miss the fun time and miss the chance to see Jess, 1+2mom, Xilly & Msau..!!!
Glad that u all have a fun time!!

 
At Mon Apr 16, 03:30:00 PM, Blogger Sasha Tan said...

Wei! Havoc! HAHAHA everyone trying to chase after the kids!

 
At Mon Apr 16, 03:45:00 PM, Blogger etceteramommy said...

Wowow. so many kids around. Hopefully I can participate in the next one..:P

 
At Mon Apr 16, 04:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Jess must be overwhelmed so many turn up. I suppose the children were having more fun right?

 
At Mon Apr 16, 05:16:00 PM, Blogger 1+2mom said...

Sorry cant stay and chat with you longer cause my kids want to go shopping..haiz.
Glade to see you and meet you.

 
At Mon Apr 16, 06:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya man this gathering quite havoc lor..and my kids were exhausted after that! Great to have met all the mommies & daddy (egghead) some again and some first time!

 
At Mon Apr 16, 10:27:00 PM, Blogger LHS said...

wow..what a nice gathering! Very envy you all la...

 
At Mon Apr 16, 10:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah ..i dont have any pictures la! ...hmmm ya quite havoc..but what do you expect...got kids ma

 
At Tue Apr 17, 02:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! Dinah preggie also wear so sexy top..haha. Looks like the little girls had more fun there.

 
At Tue Apr 17, 07:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be very busy night. So many kids. Pening! I wish I was there but I still new to this mummy blogger circle.

At last, I can see how Ashley mummy look like. Very hot for a pregnant women.

 
At Tue Apr 17, 01:42:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Hi, nice to meet all of you!

Tracy, thanks for the gift to Wien ya, she couldn't wait to unwrap it but papa ask her go back home only can open...hahaha...she so kancheong ler!

 
At Wed Apr 18, 01:56:00 PM, Blogger IMMomsDaughter said...

Wonderful effort by everyone, I see but usually such gathering very difficult to chat because running around after our kids hor..

 
At Wed Apr 18, 10:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tracy, nice meeting you for the first time :)

 
At Thu Apr 19, 09:20:00 AM, Blogger chanelwong said...

so nice....everyone enjoy yourself...

 
At Sun Apr 22, 01:35:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Annie Q
TQ so much for organising this gathering. Des and I enjoyed ourselves. I was hoping to meet u and ur twins but too bad u couldn't make it. Nvm, there's always a next time.

Sasha
Luckily there's a play corner for the kids, not so bad after all, if not ... haiyo ...

Etcetera Mommy
Goody, goody, hope u'll be able to make it to our next gathering.

Michelle
I hope Jess had a good time. Oh yes, I'm sure the kids did have a good time. The mommies were busy chatting too.

Sylvia
I was glad to meet u, Carter and the twins. Thank u so much for making it and it was nice chatting with u.

LaundryAmah
Ya ya, it was great to have met the mommies and daddy again. Haiyo, my girl wanted to stay longer but too bad had to go back early.

HuiSia
Quickly come back then. I'm sure many of us would like to meet u and Jojo.

Dinah
Hahaha, ya lor, cannot even have a pleasant time for my meal.

Vien
Hahaha, u were correct, the kids (most of them girls) had a fun time.

Jessie
No need to feel 'new'. Count u in the next time, okay?

Jesslyn
Hope u and ur family enjoyed ur trip. Hope u all will be able to come again.

Hahaha, did Wien like her pressie?

Imm
True to say dat it was not easy to chat with the kids around. Maybe we should organise a gathering WITHOUT kids hor?

Sue
It was nice meeting u too. Too bad I din snap any pics of Ivan and Izac. Haiyo, I din have the chance to chat with u too.

Chanel
Ya ya, it was so nice meeting the mommy and daddy bloggers. Hope I can meet u one of these days.

 
At Thu May 03, 03:17:00 PM, Blogger Chinneeq said...

Hi Tracy,

You are invited to a party. Click here for more details.

 
At Thu May 10, 05:32:00 PM, Blogger Sweetpea said...

hi, first time dropping by through elly's blog :) i jeles u all get to meet! no fun no blogofrens here :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home