Tracy's Nest

Monday, May 21, 2007

The Mega Birthday Bash!

Oh yes, I and Destinee were invited and we attended the MEGA BIRTHDAY BASH of Kylie, Fearles, Cruz and Chumsy Ashley at Burger King in Mutiara Damansara. Pappy was so kind to drive us there but he didn't join us as he had to send some printing materials to his client. When we reached the place, I noticed the place was quite empty with only a few customers and I immediately called Annie Q to confirm whether I've reached the actual place or not as I was not familiar with the area and she told me the party was upstairs. Haiyo, luckily we made it to the right place.
a
I quickly fumbled the big bag of pressies with one hand and held Des with the other and hurried into Burger King and went upstairs. Once we reached upstairs, there were 2 chairs blocking the entrance (I was thinking "aiyo, why are these 2 chairs here") and I had to 'squeezed' my way with the big bag and Des thru.
a
Waiyoo, we saw sooo many adults and soooo many kids! I was sort of blur-blur and at the same time looking for the hostesses until I saw LaundryAmah (waved at me) and Annie Q. Handed them the pressies and I was searching for Chumsy Ashley until LaundryAmah introduced me to Barbara (Chumsy Ashley's mummy).
a
Didn't manage to take lots of pics as everybody was 'scattered' everywhere and Des was sticking to me and didn't allow me to go out of her sight *duh*.
a
See pictures below:
a
The BIRTHDAY KIDS with their parents
From left: Barbara's Chumsy Ashley; LaundryAmah & Kylie;
Annie Q & Hubby with Fearles & Cruz.
Dat's Kieran (Kylie's kor kor) in front.
a


Brought 1 bag of pressies to the party and
brought 1 bag of gifts back (ngek, ngek, ngek)
a
The Kiddys' Set

Destinee enjoying her gift set

Destinee in the playroom

The Clothes' Pegs game. The GIRLS won!

The Balloon Game.


Finally, the 3 (pieces of) Birthday Cakes (soli, didn't manage to snap the cakes as a whole).
a
a
So happy dat I managed to get to know Alice and Darrius, the Khong's family and Yvonne and Ryan.
a
So much so for the Mega Birthday Bash, also read: here; here; here; here; here; here; here; here; here;
a
See u all around again!

12 Comments:

At Mon May 21, 02:46:00 AM, Blogger jazzmint said...

wahh...u curi curi snap so many pix eh hahaha.....

the cake looks delicious. sorry was in a hurry, didn't manage to catch up with u

 
At Mon May 21, 09:18:00 AM, Blogger mom2ashley said...

ahhh wish I could have attended it...

 
At Mon May 21, 09:43:00 AM, Blogger Sasha Tan said...

WAH u label samo. Keng ah!

 
At Mon May 21, 10:55:00 AM, Blogger Allyfeel said...

Whao so detail. :)

 
At Mon May 21, 01:11:00 PM, Blogger Oscar's Mommy said...

wei... sorry la the other day so many ppl so luan la me and i also came late so didnt really catch up with you. next round gathering we organise smaller groups ok. then can yak haha...

 
At Mon May 21, 01:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehee..u did a good job wor, so many kiddos, I wish I was there..

 
At Mon May 21, 03:16:00 PM, Blogger khongfamily said...

Nice meeting you too. Wahh...you have quite complete photos horr..from the hostesses to all the kids and not forget the cakes as well!!! Good job!

babykhong

 
At Mon May 21, 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Angeleyes said...

Tracy! So nice to meet you and Des too! Des a little shy eh?

Too bad we can't have much chance to chitchat!

 
At Mon May 21, 11:55:00 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Tracy, nice to meet you again :) So glad that I sat next to you this time... can yak with your more than the last *hehehe*

 
At Tue May 22, 03:27:00 PM, Blogger Annie Q said...

wow..tracy..ur picture is so so so detail.hahaha..thanks for putting this up.
Aiya..me till now still haven't find anytime to blog!Busy busy busy! *sigh*
Thanks for coming to the birthday party!And thanks for the lovely gifts!

 
At Thu May 24, 09:04:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Jazz
Hahaha, I sat at the back so I could see all mar but too bad I'm not a good photographer. Ya lor, u were like 'guan sui luk kiok', didn't have time to 'yak yak' with u too.

Dinah
Ya lor, too bad u're 'jailed'.

Sasha
Heehee. Good leh?

Prudy
Not so detailed lor, if I've got Jazz's pics should've be more 'long winded' (heehee).

Angie
Ya lor, next time a smaller group and better still WITHOUT the kids, then sure can 'yak yak' sampai 'ayam berkokok'. Kakakakaka.

Rachel
Aiyo, u stay so far away. Shud come down more often lar.

Yvonne
It was nice meeting u and ur family too but really got no chance to 'yak yak' with u too. Next time, okay?

Alice
U know what? I was looking out for u leh from the start and finally u came and I did ask someone "is dat Alice?" Glad to have met u and Darrius.

Sue
Sure nice to have met u again but still got next and next and next time hor? Oh yes, at least we did chit chat a bit this time round.

Annie Q
It was nice of u to have invited us and we enjoyed ourselves.

 
At Wed May 30, 08:50:00 AM, Blogger Sweetpea said...

oh my gosh... the clown looks... err... hideous? :P hehee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home