300 g. High Protein Flour
5 g. Milk Powder (u can always curi from ur kid)
3 g. Bread Improver (optional)
50 g. Castor Sugar
1/2 tsp. Salt
30 g. Egg (don't throw away the extra, need it later for brushing on buns)
180 g. cold water (from the fridge)
7.5 g. Instant Yeast
15 g. Butter
15 g. Shortening
Raisins (amount, up to u), I added 3x the amount stated in the recipe.
1) Preheat oven at 180 degrees C.
2) Combine ingredients A & B to form a dough.
3) Add C, knead until smooth and elastic.
4) Mix in raisins and combine.
5) Divide into 40 g. each. Let them prove for 10 mins. Roll and shape into balls.
6) Arrange them into greased tin. Cover and let them prove till double in size.
7) Brush buns with egg.
8) Bake at 180 degrees C for 20-25 mins.
Easy, rite? The only thing u need is to spend time waiting for the dough and buns to be proved.
Destinee presenting the ingredients.
Dough divided into 40 g. each.